Fleshrip Oct 26, 2012 @ 7:38am
I am new to the steam community! Hello!
Hi, hello, good evening/day/night !
I had a steam for a while now .. ughm, but i only started taking it more seriously the past week!
So for now i'm just searching for people with similar interests or just buddies that i could play with. I don't have that much games yet for now though. e~e;
Either way, anybody wanna be a potential victim of my stalking? >D
Last edited by Fleshrip; Oct 26, 2012 @ 7:52am
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Sacriel Oct 26, 2012 @ 10:47am 
Hello there and welcome! Hope you have fun joining the community.
Fleshrip Oct 26, 2012 @ 2:04pm 
Thank you! So far i like using it aside from the sometimes appearing random errors which require quite a lot of researching before you can figure out whats happening. >w<
Pandawala Nov 1, 2012 @ 9:23pm 
add me if you want :)
Fleshrip Nov 2, 2012 @ 6:25am 
Originally posted by ~ThePyro~:
Welcome to Steam I usually play TF2 (Team Fortress 2) well if you want to add me feel free :3

Not a big fan of TF2 mainly because you need to pay for alot of things there. I appreciate it being free, but .. it's just way too silly for me. >w<
I usually lie silly and light-hearted games, but that game is just .. stupid. Not to offend you of course, different people like different things!

Originally posted by Pandawala:
add me if you want :)

You already added me. :3
mrkuribo Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:26pm 
Hello from Finland and welcome to Steam :).
Dr.Pocket Nov 2, 2012 @ 5:01pm 
i like cheese
Vulpine Vixen Nov 2, 2012 @ 5:11pm 
Originally posted by Kevoski:
i like cheese

All awesome people like cheese. And bacon. And chocolate.
bunman1960 Nov 2, 2012 @ 8:46pm 
Hello! I'm new myself.Still trying to figure things out.I've been mainly a console gamer but decided to try computer gaming for something different.Downloading Dark Messiah:Might and Magic now because it's one of the few games that my laptop can handle spec wise.

I'm still running around in the dark though.Don't know much of anything about computers aside from basic skills.I'm hoping to get some help and tips from you pros out there.

Peace out.
DamageBot Nov 3, 2012 @ 3:10am 
*waves
Fleshrip Nov 3, 2012 @ 2:59pm 
Everybody seems so nice here. :o
*waves* Hello, hello!
Can i ask are there any other multiplayer or co-op based games that i should be checking out?
Aside from the usual like L4D and TF2? Maybe some indie mp's?

Can i have some recommendations that help me get more games? Thank you!

mrkuribo Nov 4, 2012 @ 3:14am 
Originally posted by Fleshrip:
Everybody seems so nice here. :o
*waves* Hello, hello!
Can i ask are there any other multiplayer or co-op based games that i should be checking out?
Aside from the usual like L4D and TF2? Maybe some indie mp's?

Can i have some recommendations that help me get more games? Thank you!

Trine 2 has a co-op, if you like platforming-style games. It's a great game even in single player.
Uzkniso o.o Nov 4, 2012 @ 3:35am 
Hi, sent you a friend invitation.

I'm also from the same country as you heh.
Fleshrip Nov 4, 2012 @ 3:58am 
Originally posted by masatapsa:
Trine 2 has a co-op, if you like platforming-style games. It's a great game even in single player.

Yeah, i did hear about it quite a bit. But is it long enough? And is there some replayability or something? >w<
mrkuribo Nov 4, 2012 @ 4:17am 
I haven't finished it yet so I can't really comment about the longevity but there are different game modes and stuff to find on the levels so there's some kind of replayability.
FrazerJC Nov 4, 2012 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by Fleshrip:
Not a big fan of TF2 mainly because you need to pay for alot of things there. I appreciate it being free, but .. it's just way too silly for me. >w<
To be fair, if you are a premium member (Bought ANYTHING from the in-game store, with the cheapest item being just half a euro or so... That's all you need to spend!) you get all of the benefits from the game without needing to purchase anything more. Weapons and hats "drop" at a rate of approximately 8-14 a week, and you get many weapons from completing the achievement milestones.

But even then you don't "NEED" to buy anything. You can still get the achievement milestone weapons and you do still get the random item drops; you just get less random drops and none of the hats.

But... Yeah, half a euro. Consider it. :)
Last edited by FrazerJC; Nov 4, 2012 @ 6:24am
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2012 @ 7:38am