Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen
Why did my question get deleted?
I ask a simple question. Someone responds but I can't read the response. Don't see my question either which I can only assume means it got deleted. Why? If it was in the wrong forum then let me know and I will delete it.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 15
What was the question and what section did you post it in?
You created a thread to trade a game.

Since your thread was more about how the Steam Trading feature works than finding a person to trade the game to, I restored this thread.
Satoru 8. Okt. 2012 um 10:35 
Please make sure you read over the 2 documents I referenced. And make sure you always always always follow my rule of trading. Please trade safely.
And where can I post a thread to trade a game?
Thanks but I have the new system set up and that is the old style. How do I get to the older style?
You will need your Steam profile linked on the old forums to post in the trading section.
And how do I do that?
That just opens up my browser and wasn't loading up. But thanks anyway.
Why isnt there a trade forum in place yet on the new forums thats what i really want to know??? The steam link is clearly already tagged here.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von |INC|Knifering@Music:
Why isnt there a trade forum in place yet on the new forums thats what i really want to know??? The steam link is clearly already tagged here.
Probably lack of horsepower.
Trading section can dig up a pretty big chunk of server resources. SPUF fell appart during the last winter sale due to the heavy load the trading put on the servers.
I guess under the discussions area is not a well oiled, solid mechanism Valve won't overload it with the swarm of trading.
Jango 12. Okt. 2012 um 23:42 
In most cases, questions are deleted due to a post being in the wrong section of the forums, or innappropriate content.
McKay 14. Okt. 2012 um 7:52 
Why do the moderators delete threads without even reading them now?
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Dr. McKay:
Why do the moderators delete threads without even reading them now?

Why do people make threads without reading?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 14. Okt. 2012 um 8:01
< >
Beiträge 115 von 15
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 7. Okt. 2012 um 20:18