Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Gaming Music
I know alot of gamers like to listen to music when they play games. Personally, I like to listen to Bonobo's "Kiara" when im playing a game of TF2. What do you guys like to listen to?
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 31 коментара
I've never listened to music while playing games, as a game developer I believe the game should provide the full visual/audio experience for you to enjoy, and the music should fit with the game theme.

Although when developing I like listening to trance/house as it's pretty neutral and you don't have too many words to distract your train of thought.
More often than not I'll listen to the game's own music. For games that don't have a lot of variety in the tracks, or the songs themselves are very repetitive, I'll put on a podcast or classic rock.
Slayradio.org cos I'm a crusty old veteran gamer
Последно редактиран от Highway; 7 окт. 2012 в 11:30
Първоначално публикувано от Meltdown Interactive Media:
I've never listened to music while playing games, as a game developer I believe the game should provide the full visual/audio experience for you to enjoy, and the music should fit with the game theme.

Although when developing I like listening to trance/house as it's pretty neutral and you don't have too many words to distract your train of thought.

I think You've forgot about sport games like nba 2kxx or madden nfl, where after some time the music offered by the game becomes boring.

but anyway I agree with You.
"Trance/House" is neutral music...lol maybe in binga bong bong land...lol
Dont really ever listen to music in games its normally utter crap. However, just got XCOM Enemy Unknown and finally its a game that I like the music in :D My tastes are generally Aggrotech, EBM, Industrial EBM, Darkwave etc etc (Basically if you wanna stereotype Cybergoth style music) So its hard to ever find a game that has music I actually like.

I kinda miss the days of atmospheric music nowadays its "Easy listening" Music on even games that should have pretty heavy music.
I like music that reveals the turmoil inside my twisted mind. It elevates from behind crazy pop music like Anime theme music, jpop, kpop, Lady Gaga, Pink to more flow like Gangsta rap, Hiphop and R&B to utter chaos like Hard rock, all types of metal to more Hairspray type rock.
I just turn on pandora and listen to dubstep while playing killing floor
i listen to techno well playing gmod and css
Последно редактиран от Kitai; 17 окт. 2012 в 12:16
Първоначално публикувано от Mr-_-Bubbles-:
justin bieber

Wow.

That would be torture, my ears would bleed in the first 3 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGLWZoTxME
edited by Frygoon at youtube
Последно редактиран от Noob Tactics; 21 окт. 2012 в 12:17
Listening Waka Flocka and Future while playing MLG Pet the Horse
Depends on the game. A lot of them have perfectly good music of their own that was created purely to immerse you into their universe further. Then there are MMORPG's, which I always turn the music off for and put Spotify on.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 31 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 7 окт. 2012 в 2:34
Публикации: 31