NoobCaik! 3 окт, 2012 @ 21:11
Rude Players
About 5 mins ago I ran into a guy on No More Room In Hell who keeps teamkilling me because apparently I "dissed" his "homie". I don't run into people like him very often but it really angers me to see the kinds of people online. I can't do anything about it besides reporting him but there will always be people like that but it really annoys me. What do you guys think about the current state of the online gaming community?
Показано 110 из 10 комментариев
< >
Nacimota 3 окт, 2012 @ 22:09 
Изначально опубликовано NoobCaik!:
What do you guys think about the current state of the online gaming community?
I have no issues with it. I think it comes down to what games you play, who you play with and on what servers.
EndlessChaoz 4 окт, 2012 @ 0:24 
I, more or less, agree with Nacimota. I'm sure most players have encountered similar situations before. I simply choose to ignore it. If it really gets to me, then I stop playing the game for a little bit and find something else to do to get it off my mind. If it continues, then I move on.
KARR 4 окт, 2012 @ 5:36 
I think the last time I came across a teamkiller (he swapped over and started because I kept killing him) was in Bad Company2. I ended up, rather than quitting, running forwards, playing the game and just avoiding his shots... which annoyed him more and then he left :)

Either leave the game, or carry on and try to avoid them (if its a game that this is possible in). The worst thing to do is let them know they are annoying you, because they'll just want to do it more.
Satoru 4 окт, 2012 @ 9:02 
There are idiots everywhere. You'll be hard pressed to avoid them no matter where you are, work, school, friends etc. Thankfully in games you can simply mute them, ignore them, or simply move onto another game.

Life's too short to let such individuals get on your nerves.
squibjb66 4 окт, 2012 @ 14:36 
Изначально опубликовано Nacimota:
Изначально опубликовано NoobCaik!:
What do you guys think about the current state of the online gaming community?
I have no issues with it. I think it comes down to what games you play, who you play with and on what servers.

Yeah I agree, also maturity is not a requirement to play games and never will be so guys like that A-hole will always be there to try to ruin other peoples fun. The power you do have is to not let them. It is, in the end, a game after all and not worth getting emotionally unbalanced over. Have fun with it take photos of the funny kill posistions or whatever and post them. Hell the guy might like you better than his other friend you dissed and start ganking him instead lol.
mudbank 4 окт, 2012 @ 15:22 
HHmmm I agree with Squib to a point. Its not worth the hassle reporting them unless ofcourse they are hacking or cheating in some way. There are a heck of a lot of kids play these games and so you got to expect a lot of imature comments from them and unfortunately some adults too. Ride the wave my friend and then let it go over your head. These fools are not worth stressing over. I have a great day....play on.
Avant-Engarde 4 окт, 2012 @ 15:59 
People act differently when they're hidden behind a screen, and are going to be more cross because of it. You'll either have to grow thicker skin, or you might want to rethink online gaming...
Chaoslock 6 окт, 2012 @ 14:09 
Just ask the a-hole what's the difference between a ferrari and him, and answer: a ferrari is a vehicle and you are a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (enter insult here)
Последний раз отредактировал Chaoslock; 6 окт, 2012 @ 14:09
|INC| Knifering 6 окт, 2012 @ 14:44 
why is this still top thread under this section is it even a steam release yet??

Didnt think it was. Lets move on
Последний раз отредактировал |INC| Knifering; 6 окт, 2012 @ 14:45
Avant-Engarde 6 окт, 2012 @ 19:39 
Изначально опубликовано |INC| Knifering-Music:
why is this still top thread under this section is it even a steam release yet??

Didnt think it was. Lets move on
If you wanted to move on, why would you bump the thread?
Последний раз отредактировал Avant-Engarde; 6 окт, 2012 @ 21:36
Показано 110 из 10 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 3 окт, 2012 @ 21:11