42. Sep 30, 2013 @ 9:02am
Making a game.
I working on a game and I want to upload it to greenlight. Its a 100$ if the game doesnt get greenlit does it get removed after awhile. I dont want to pay a 100$ for it not to work out and lose that money.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Black Blade Sep 30, 2013 @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by 42:
I working on a game and I want to upload it to greenlight. Its a 100$ if the game doesn't get greenlit does it get removed after awhile. I don't want to pay a 100$ for it not to work out and lose that money.
Checking out give me abit... any way your game will not go for vain,,, the 100$ will go to Child Play and after you give it you can upload how many games you want
And if you do il like to see it
42. Sep 30, 2013 @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Studying):
Originally posted by 42:
I working on a game and I want to upload it to greenlight. Its a 100$ if the game doesn't get greenlit does it get removed after awhile. I don't want to pay a 100$ for it not to work out and lose that money.
Checking out give me abit... any way your game will not go for vain,,, the 100$ will go to Child Play and after you give it you can upload how many games you want
And if you do il like to see it
Thanks man it will be really cool
Originally posted by 42:
I working on a game and I want to upload it to greenlight. Its a 100$ if the game doesnt get greenlit does it get removed after awhile. I dont want to pay a 100$ for it not to work out and lose that money.

As it is now, GL games will never get removed unless it infringes on some intellectual property rights or it's a troll greenlight. Pay 100 dollars and you can put up as many games as you want on GL as long as they are legitimate.
Last edited by ­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; Sep 30, 2013 @ 9:53am
Benzoid Feb 25 @ 11:16pm 
whats the game
42. Feb 26 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by BENZOID:
whats the game
I've been working on it for awhile but the code is not compliing so I have to restart but I am trying to make a deathmatch style samurai game but its been difuclt
eram Feb 26 @ 8:41am 
Do not upload it until you are ready. No one wants to up vote an unfinished unplayable game from an unknown user.

You also have a vac ban on record. Make a new account before you add anything to greenlight as no one wants to support a cheater/vac banned steam account.
Last edited by eram; Feb 26 @ 8:43am
Black Blade Feb 26 @ 8:43am 
O ya also i like to add that i think that after you pay the 100$ you can keep submitting more games as well... so again its not a lost really...
42. Feb 26 @ 9:31am 
Originally posted by eram:
Do not upload it until you are ready. No one wants to up vote an unfinished unplayable game from an unknown user.

You also have a vac ban on record. Make a new account before you add anything to greenlight as no one wants to support a cheater/vac banned steam account.
I did it once then never again
Black Blade Feb 26 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by 42 Aka Harmonica Aka MelodicaWiz:
I did it once then never again
That is all fine but think how any thing like that will look to someone that sees a Dev profile XD
Any how GreenLight dose suggest to make a defrent account to be like a company account for Greenlight... may be better
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2013 @ 9:02am