SAUNA 24. syys, 2013 1.18
Steam TRADE OFFERS error message
I'm getting an error message when confirming a trade, something like:

"Trade failed to complete, try again later",

So i just close the trade window. But then the trade window auto reloads and says the trade was succesfull.

If this is a bug, I don't know where to post it so please relocate post if you need to.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on SAUNA; 24. syys, 2013 5.46
Näytetään 1-15 / 54 kommentista
< >
Lucid b< botkillers 24. syys, 2013 12.27 
It's been like that since day one, but at least you can trade. I get that popup now, and my offer is never sent.
Pro Builder #quickselling 25. syys, 2013 13.16 
It's down again ^
Lucid b< botkillers 25. syys, 2013 13.24 
Interesting, it has been working 100% for me today. I wonder if they underestimated the usage and don't have enough servers to handle it yet.
SAUNA 25. syys, 2013 14.11 
Yeah its weird I really don't trade that often, I was just moving some items from my other account. I guess it's still buggy to be reliable. I wouldn't use that feature for trading with other people until it's debuged, hopefully in next update (which could be in 1 or 2 months).
ZERN3X 29. syys, 2013 8.29 
it happened to me every times . i can't trade when i'm offline :(
Button Pushed 29. syys, 2013 9.35 
I can't trade either with the new system or the traditional one. Get errors both ways now, been doing that since just after supper last night. Of course I finally got a deal set up with some stuff I've been trying to get rid of for ages, too >.<
SAUNA 29. syys, 2013 10.10 
{Fp} Komrade Pwny lähetti viestin:
I can't trade either with the new system or the traditional one. Get errors both ways now, been doing that since just after supper last night. Of course I finally got a deal set up with some stuff I've been trying to get rid of for ages, too >.<
So you got a deal but CAN'T TRADE?
Button Pushed 29. syys, 2013 10.49 
SAUNA lähetti viestin:
{Fp} Komrade Pwny lähetti viestin:
So you got a deal but CAN'T TRADE?
Yep, that's right. Never had this happen before either, I have had the stupid SteamGuard thing with trading, but never this. :/
tehpixelplayer 30. syys, 2013 19.02 
It's been happening to me, my friend is giving me a free Ellis cap but I can't accept the offer :(
SAUNA 1. loka, 2013 9.02 
Looks like it's a random thing. I heard some people was able to trade for a couple times then they can't trade for sometime and then they get back and able to trade again.

If anyone knows why this happens or if know a fix, please post it.
DeadlyKitten 2. loka, 2013 17.13 
i have an infinity crisis beta key and i want to trade it with a hearthstone beta key
SAUNA 2. loka, 2013 17.19 
DeadlyKitten lähetti viestin:
i have an infinity crisis beta key and i want to trade it with a hearthstone beta key
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT A STEAM ERROR MESSAGE. No trades here.
Si-Fi 5. loka, 2013 5.05 
About half an hour ago, I got a trade offer and upon accepting it, I get a message telling me that an error occured and to try again later but the trade still went through successfully. Is that normal or a bug that Valve haven't fixed yet?
Lucid b< botkillers 5. loka, 2013 5.52 
that is a bug si-fi... happens frequently to me, when steam offers are working
sNAKOR 5. loka, 2013 6.42 
about a week i cant trade anymore, everytime i get the same error as others after accept trade.
seems that trade become a timeout?

i tried to fix it with beta client and with new trading function, but nothing works.

and i got a random error since 1-2 weeks when i want to buy something in steam market ex. tf2 keys, some time i cant buy anythin or delete an offer from steam market.

Näytetään 1-15 / 54 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50