Aphex (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:50am
Where are the good sales?
I mean seriousely....only crapgames on sale for quiet a while now. Give us some love i'm starving here. Also a button that hides indie games would be appreciated cuz letz be honest : who buys that garbage? :)
Last edited by Aphex; Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:50am
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Trade-01 Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:52am 
Those are strong words. Plenty of decent indie games on Steam. Are you calling Amnesia a garbage?
V1RK Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:56am 
Theres tons of games to choose from, if you wanted games cheap either you should have got em on summer sale or humble bundle when ea did there titles on there
Last edited by V1RK; Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:56am
Aphex (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:00am 
Originally posted by YautjaZealot:
Those are strong words. Plenty of decent indie games on Steam. Are you calling Amnesia a garbage?

Yes. I'm more into tripple a titles.
Aphex (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:00am 
Originally posted by V1RK:
Theres tons of games to choose from, if you wanted games cheap either you should have got em on summer sale or humble bundle when ea did there titles on there

Unfortunately i was on vacation :D
Last edited by Aphex; Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:00am
Hello Kitty Rengar Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:35am 
i miss summer sale
V1RK Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:51am 
Originally posted by Aphex:
Originally posted by V1RK:
Theres tons of games to choose from, if you wanted games cheap either you should have got em on summer sale or humble bundle when ea did there titles on there

Unfortunately i was on vacation :D

Ahh okay, erm just keep an eye on daily deals when they do them then and goto humble bundle they do games weekly
Last edited by V1RK; Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:51am
Toketsu™ Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Wait for the 10 year anniversary sale - 4 days left..
But it's not confirmed that it will be a sale
Else- ₧ Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:21am 
NO ♥♥♥♥ OFC NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Else- ₧ Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:21am 
Originally posted by PRiiXX™:
Wait for the 10 year anniversary sale - 4 days left..
But it's not confirmed that it will be a sale
Aphex (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:51am 
Originally posted by PRiiXX™:
Wait for the 10 year anniversary sale - 4 days left..
But it's not confirmed that it will be a sale

Lets hope they go wild with sales :D
d7602002 Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:06am 
"Beauty is the eye of the beholder," Just because you dislike them, does not make them crappy games. I find Sandra Bullock one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, while others would disagree. It's a matter of taste, nothing more.

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:50am
Posts: 11