Loka R Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:45am
How did he do it?
So I've been looking around profiles and suddenly see this guy. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062161809

He is level 95 with... 5 badges? And only has about 1000xp... which is good for about level 10.

This seriously confuses me.

So how did he do it? Hack steam?

Who knows...
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
d7602002 Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:20am 
Don't you get something for games...he has 800 or so? Who knows? It's a cool feature, but the XP level stuff does not interest me too much so I don't pay much attention to it.
Loka R Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:29am 
Originally posted by d7602002:
Don't you get something for games...he has 800 or so? Who knows? It's a cool feature, but the XP level stuff does not interest me too much so I don't pay much attention to it.
That's 1300xp.... good for level 11. Not 95..
Dixie Flatline Sep 7, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
Wouldn't it be simpler to post a comment on their profile to ask them? How are other Steam subscribers supposed to know precisely what's responsible for every XP earnt by someone else?
[dirrty]gsharp Sep 7, 2013 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by Loka:
So I've been looking around profiles and suddenly see this guy. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062161809

He is level 95 with... 5 badges? And only has about 1000xp... which is good for about level 10.

Who knows...

You should be worried about your own profile with your nine games in 9 yrs. Slacker.
Last edited by [dirrty]gsharp; Sep 7, 2013 @ 9:45pm
It's a Crime Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:

Who knows...

You should be worried about your own profile with your nine games in 9 yrs. Slacker.

9 games in 9 years with only 12hrs clocked in on one game. How does a Steam user manage so little in that time frame, is the question.
Last edited by It's a Crime; Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:51am
Thordred Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:51am 
Has to be some kind of display error, he only has 1,573
Loka R Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:30am 

Who knows...

You should shut up, I made this account and forgot the password. And got it back about a week ago. You should think before making any conclusions.
Loka R Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by Archduke:
Wouldn't it be simpler to post a comment on their profile to ask them? How are other Steam subscribers supposed to know precisely what's responsible for every XP earnt by someone else?
Go try it?
[dirrty]gsharp Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:37am 

You should shut up, I made this account and forgot the password. And got it back about a week ago. You should think before making any conclusions.

What? Truth hurts? LOL

If you ask me nicely, I'll tell you how he did it.
Loka R Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:42am 

What? Truth hurts? LOL

So how did he do it?
[dirrty]gsharp Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:54am 

What? Truth hurts? LOL

So how did he do it?

You didn't ask me nicely.
Loka R Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:56am 
Ca

So how did he do it?

Can you please tell me how he did it?
Dixie Flatline Sep 8, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Go try it?
No, YOU try it. After all , you're the one who is so confused. I personally couldn't give a monkey's.
JohnnyInflator Sep 8, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
one year of service? yeah righto
spacelike Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
So how did he do it?

Either tell us how you think he did it or just leave this discussion please.
You're not contributing anything.
and I sincerely hope you didn't just want to hear someone beg you for a solution you don't know, just to feel superior. That's pretty sad.

Your first post

Is completely meaningless in the scope of this discussion. It's about a particular user profile that looks to have some kind of bug.

I'm not here to have an argument with you, and if I've upset you in any way, well then maybe next time you post in a thread you'll remember to stay on topic.

Feel free to insult me in any way you see fit, I won't respond. But if you want to have a calm discussion about something then I will.
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:45am