Ce sujet a été verrouillé
To all the people uploading anime gifs and meme pictures to random game hubs
It's not funny. It's annoying. Cut it out. And I'm gonna start reporting every one of these images that I see.

If you REALLY wanna display these images on your profile (though I have no idea why you would, this is a GAMING community and service, if you want image sharing go to tumblr or ♥♥♥♥♥ or something like that), just put a text file or non steam game into your library and upload your images to that.

It's not that I care about the rules so much or anything like that, I just really, really, really don't wanna see unfunny meme garbage from ♥♥♥♥♥ or gifs of some generic flavor of the month anime chick every time I click the hub of a game I like. Just because the hub is inactive doesn't mean that no one plays the game and that you have an excuse to treat it like your personal DeviantArt or Tumblr page.

So please, stop.

*edit* how the heck is a certain website starting with "4" and ending with a Japanese honorofic censored?
Dernière modification de Squire Grooktook; 28 aout 2013 à 20h18
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 79
Matt 28 aout 2013 à 20h26 
You should report artwork that is uploaded and unrelated to the game.
Matt a écrit :
You should report artwork that is uploaded and unrelated to the game.

As I said, I am and have been.
This is why we can't have nice things.
Your "things" (an accurate word to describe them, indeed) were never nice to begin with.

Like I said, if you wanna share. Go ahead. Put a text file in your steam library or some other non steam program. Just don't throw your dog playing the drums or loli winking gif in my favorite games hub.
Just report the stale, unfunny .gifs.

Keep the amusing ones.
You must be fun at parties.
Jerk Sauce a écrit :
You must be fun at parties.
Thank you.
Alright, thanks for telling.
=T$E= Dust a écrit :
Alright, thanks for telling.
You're welcome.
Keep on fighting the good fight.

Hopefully they will stop the gif's from moving and it will be slightly less irrelevant crap in the hubs.
I haven't seen this happening, probably because I pay little attention to game hubs, but I suppose it was just a matter of time. Anyway, I agree with the op, game hub content should remain pertinent to the game it represents.
Wow, Breaking Bad promotional images under the DotA 2 artwork section?
hat 3 sept. 2013 à 16h26 
Agree with you OP
Matt 3 sept. 2013 à 17h24 
Click the button to report them. Thanks.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 79
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 28 aout 2013 à 20h16