xXtheguyXx Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:32pm
The Thread of Finding Friends and Gaming Partners
This thread is made for the purpose of making friends, find buddies to play games with, or just to add random people. Also, this thread exists to help clean up the Steam Discussion Forums since it is better to have one big thread about one topic than a lot of minor ones.

Feel free to post a comment to this thread if you feel lonely, want someone to play with (!) or if you just want to expand your friend list. "Feel free to add me" is a great way to let other people know that you are open for friend requests, but if you are not looking for the large masses, you can always specify your comment by, as an example, say "I'm looking for someone to play TF2 with" or "I want a co-op partner for Payday 2". You can always start conversations in the comments, as long as you quote the right person.

Subscribe to the thread and stay updated to find even more friends!
Last edited by eram; Nov 11, 2013 @ 8:08am
Showing 1-15 of 591 comments
< >
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:08am 
The Thread of Finding Friends and Gaming Partners
(Since the original thread was deleted, I made a new one. The text below was written by GALM_ who is no longer on Steam.)

This thread is made for the purpose of making friends, find buddies to play games with, or just to add random people. Also, this thread exists to help clean up the Steam Discussion Forums since it is better to have one big thread about one topic than a lot of minor ones.

Feel free to post a comment to this thread if you feel lonely, want someone to play with (!) or if you just want to expand your friend list. "Feel free to add me" is a great way to let other people know that you are open for friend requests, but if you are not looking for the large masses, you can always specify your comment by, as an example, say "I'm looking for someone to play TF2 with" or "I want a co-op partner for Payday 2". You can always start conversations in the comments, as long as you quote the right person.

Subscribe to the thread and stay updated to find even more friends!
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:13am 
Feel free to add me if you want to chat, play or just watch each other's screenshots etc or you are just lonely.
I'm a really bad talker, since I talk too much. I like to chat about random crap too, it's better than a 'how are you". I like to make jokes and funny things.
I don't use mic. So, add me if you want.
BUT
DON'T ADD ME IF
-you want me to shake my a$$ in the webcam.
-you want nude pics of me
-you want to flirt/texting whatever
Old Snake Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:13am 
Wait, the original thread was deleted?
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:16am 
Yup, it was deleted by GALM_ I guess, since he is no longer on steam. Or it was deleted automatically because he is gone.
Old Snake Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:17am 
Originally posted by PATRiCiA SCARPiA:
Yup, it was deleted by GALM_ I guess, since he is no longer on steam. Or it was deleted automatically because he is gone.
A thread can only be deleted by the one who made the thread, Forum moderators, Game Developers (if the thread is on their game forum), community mod (moderator for one selected game forum), and third-party devs (A bit like the Game Developers) and of course, Valve Employees.
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:21am 
Doesn't matter who deleted it, it was gone and I think it's one of the most important threads, so I made it again.
Old Snake Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:23am 
Doesn't matter who deleted it, it was gone and I think it's one of the most important threads, so I made it again.
You should know that re-posting threads that are deleted violates the rules of the Forums.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143962136
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:32am 
I think it applies to threads deleted by mods. Anyway, if this thread will be deleted, then so be it.
Valloo Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:35am 
yup agree
WillFullbuster Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:58am 
Yep +1 on it being an important thread.

There was no reason for mods/valve employees to delete the thread, unless they are against their own community! Besides the old thread had got up to around 170 pages long, if mods wanted it gone, it would of been deleted long before now.

So must of been the GALM_ who deleted it.
xXSpeedXx Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:05am 
im looking for buddies to play dota 2 im a friendly guy i realy dont talk much . Most important if you add me for dota 2 ok but pro only and you have to know how to speak english if its not too much can wait to play
Yosshī Nov 10, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
add me to chat, play, or just to share activities :)
Soulite Nov 10, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Heyo, I'm looking for peeps to game with, even if we don't share any games I'm always up for some nerdy conversations :D
Zefar Nov 10, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
The thread was deleted by the topic starter and it's not because he doesn't exist anymore. He just changed name. It was most likely because he got so many pings in his inbox about that topic that made him remove it.
☩PATRiCiA☩VAMPYRE☩ Nov 10, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
I see. I have many pings too.
But I don't care as long as I can help the community
Showing 1-15 of 591 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:32pm