B o l d Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:08pm
Coupons Disappeared
crafted about 9 badges today and recieved items as usual. Seen that i got a bunch of coupons in my steam inventory with expirations weeks from now, and left for work. Once i came home from work, the coupons were M.I.A. I tried a few tips the community suggested, though none helped. I was just curious if this was happening to others?

if so, have you gotten any information on how to get them back or as to what is going on.
im sure it is a server issue, but i wanted to bring up the issue the day it started just incase.

any help is appriciated!
cheers
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Gus Aug 23, 2013 @ 12:23am 
Happened to me also. Lost about 6 coupons that were supposed to expire end of august and beginning of september.
XE1R0 Aug 23, 2013 @ 12:27am 
The same thing happened to me as well. I had a few that expired on the 25th and a few that expired on the 4th of September. Maybe they are having problems with something, I'm just glad to know that it's not just me having this issue.
B o l d Aug 23, 2013 @ 12:36am 
Just Crafted another THE WALKING DEAD badge to test if getting another coupon would do somthing. Come To Find, the coupon that i recieved from the badge also vanished. seconds after crafting.

hmmm
XE1R0 Aug 23, 2013 @ 12:40am 
Interesting.
Lock Aug 23, 2013 @ 1:15am 
Just lost about 70 coupons, two were left in my inventory. There looks to be a fair few threads on this, probably widespread.
zoltanmore [HUN] Aug 23, 2013 @ 1:20am 
nekem sajna 15 kuponom tünt el.
VFighter Aug 23, 2013 @ 1:26am 
Yesterday i crafted 2 badges and for both, the announced coupons never arrived in my inventory.
Today all my Coupons (more than 30) disappeared.
B o l d Aug 23, 2013 @ 1:32am 
Ive been taking a screenshot when i craft badges, just in case valve needs some verification of me recieving the items. hopefully this problem gets resolved soon.

Originally posted by VFighter:
Yesterday i crafted 2 badges and for both, the announced coupons never arrived in my inventory.
Today all my Coupons (more than 30) disappeared.
Sucy Manbavaran Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:01am 
same to me, just vanished all coupons the bad thing is not take screenshoot
sfnhltb Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:05am 
Most of mine have gone - the Toki Tori 2 ones (non-crafted and running until next year) are still around, as is randomly one for Farming Simulator that is crafted, so fairly weird. Wasn't planning to use any of them, so no real problem, and guess they will sort it out fairly soon.
Invinctus Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:57am 
I crafted two badges today and both times the coupon didn't go into my inventory. I wont be crafting anymore badges until they fix the problem.
comcen99 Aug 23, 2013 @ 5:57am 
Darn! I see I'm not the only one. Guess I won't be crafting as well.
Super-Turbo Aug 23, 2013 @ 6:04am 
I panicked little bit when I didn't find my coupons anywhere but glad to know I'm not only one missing coupons.
c.ishizu Aug 23, 2013 @ 6:18am 
The same here, I crafted around 5 badges, and all coupons went M.I.A ..
tried to look in other option, event triying to put that game on my checkout but they didnt appeared at all = /
DJCaseyD Aug 23, 2013 @ 8:27am 
My whole inventory is missing. When I go to my profile, by inventory there is nothing, and when I go directly to inventory, there's nothing there.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:08pm