全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
GREENLIGHT
I don't think greenlight sould be a part of steam why can't valve just ask the developer "Can I put this on steam?" Not VOTE,VOTE,VOTE! So what do you guys think about it?
< >
1-15 / 69 のコメントを表示
There may be games that Valve may say "no" to, but a resounding "yes" from the community (and vice versa). The publishers that are already on Steam does not need to go through Greenlight.

While I think the voting system is pretty skewed, as well as several greenlit titles sometimes being questioned by the community as how it got greenlit (see note 1), I would still support this system because it is accessible to everyone and it allows independent developers a chance to get their game on Steam.

Some games are down voted because they "don't support the OS X or Linux" -- I can understand where they are coming from and all, but it is partially the reason why some games are never going to be greenlit when they should/could be.

I would suggest more options for the "Customize your queue" option such as the user's preferred gaming platform (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Notes:
1. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92983551
最近の変更はSnowthorneが行いました; 2013年2月27日 19時48分
Second that
nyr27 2013年7月20日 8時35分 
Good ideas. To many good games stuck in Greenlight limbo....
I like greenlight how it is.
Greenlight is good but people vote on crap games for a "joke" and then warz somehow gets on steam named the worst game on steam!
Greenlight is a good idea the problem from the silly people who just vote for everything .
Hungk 2013年11月28日 21時22分 
It doesn't work. Either crap games come out from fanboys, or unworking games make it for the same reason. People who know what will work only focus on what interests them. Why would I even check out half the games on there? Just to bust someones balls about their crappy, overambitious, and impossible game? I don't have time to persuade the fanboys and devs who tell their entire family to sign up for steam to vote for their game that you can't do all that with unity. Plus some game gets on as a beta or alpha, they make a crap ton of money, and it stays in a entropic state of development for the next 10 years(when you look at the actual game and know they will have start nearly all over to get half the features capable of working.)

what is ironic, they broke the editor for the one design system they really know once this stuff comes out? Nice, the one thing you can tell will sell and work, you make sure no one can make anything for without the 100 grand lease... bs... bs greenlight games, bs kickstarter scammers, bs steam, bs valve.
Hungk 2013年11月28日 21時24分 
They portray it like its for the community, but they don't give a crap out the community that made steam exist in the first place.
Hungk 2013年11月28日 21時24分 
$$$$
2013年11月28日 21時30分 
I think if more people took the whole thing seriously it could help alot of game developers who dont have lots of moeny for advertising and development
Hungk 2013年11月28日 21時45分 
I don't know man. As it is, it's all wrong. I understand your feelings too I'm in the same boat. Maybe if they made it so that only people with a certain standing on steam can vote... it might work. IE you must own a certain number of games, been a member of so long, are at leas x years old, linked facebook page, contributed to steam greenlight somehow, plus a great deal of requirements for the games themselves to apply. things like that would do it justice, but it may be too late now and its just a free for all. Their next step is probably putting in quick ad votes... or adding greenlight recommendations... but there is debate there too. Mainly, they need to have some kinda prerequisite system. I have no problem with the concept of a democracy or a republic, but I do have a problem with a bunch of incompetent people voting and incompetent people leading, buying their popularity and ripping off or being puppets to their constituents.
Hungk 2013年11月28日 21時45分 
maybe only allowing one vote a month or something
Greenlight is a great idea. The voting options could be better though. The bad, all the crap iOS games on it. Keep those $2 piles of crap on the mobiles.
< >
1-15 / 69 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2013年2月27日 19時16分
投稿数: 69