Backa 25 jun, 2013 @ 10:22
Looking for "local MP (hotseat)" game for me and girlfriend. Any suggestions?
Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me with looking for a game for me and my girlfriend. I am looking for something simple to play (when it comes to controls) - she is not very experienced gamer. She mostly plays stuff like Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, Bomberman and other casual stuff. Genre could be anything really.

I would prefer COOP games rather than something competitive. I don't mind if it's Steam game or not!

Thank you!
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Dreakon13 25 jun, 2013 @ 15:16 
Would Portal 2 be considered complicated? Obviously the puzzles make you think, but the gameplay itself is simple and inoffensive. It has split screen.

The Trine games (though I haven't really played much) are local coop. Puzzle/platforming games, but smaller and likely a bit simpler than the puzzles of Portal.

The LEGO games, like LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Lord of the Rings are typically straightforward, and local coop. More or less beating up Lego people and collecting stuff. Pretty humorous too if you like that kinda thing.
Angel Entropy 26 jun, 2013 @ 1:14 
I'd recommend Monaco - controls are very simple, just move in the direction to do stuff.

Audiosurf has a co-op mode if you like that sort of game.
awesomenauts is a great one
WhiteKnight77 27 jun, 2013 @ 20:05 
Ghost Recon can be played over a LAN and offers some good Coop.
Satoru 27 jun, 2013 @ 20:07 
Ticket to ride is tons of fun
Red Hand John 28 jun, 2013 @ 6:50 
My girlfriend used to play exlusively find the object games and I tried playing multiple different co-op games with her.

So far she ended up LOVING Portal 2. Hell she played a lot of single player on that game that's how much she liked it.

She also enjoyed playing LEGO Batman 2 co-op and she really liked Audiosurf (I'm pretty sure any girl will like this game if you pick the songs she likes).

We also tried playing Trine 2 co-op but for some reason the experience ended up being more frustrating than fun for her.

Hope this will help you out a bit. Enjoy playing games with your loved ones!
Backa 28 jun, 2013 @ 7:07 
Thanks John and others, good suggestions all around. I might show her Portal 2, but I am not sure if it's not going to be too hard for her, hah.
Serious Sam 3
Alien zombie Megadeath
Castle Crashers
Nation Red
Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
Trine 1 & 2
The Undergarden
Shatter
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Rayman Origins
Blur
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (with the hack)

Here's my list of around 200 more local coop games on the PC: http://pccouchcoop.com
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 25 jun, 2013 @ 10:22