I got bowl Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:42am
I love to collect games in steam. How about u?
It's kind of a habit but I'm just starter.

There are many monsters.

Anyway, I like playing game too. :)

ps. For steam community badge, :)
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
TeyoOtter Jun 22, 2013 @ 2:19am 
That's one way to get that badge. Its nice to see a large selection. I lack such a collection on steam but I have a large console collection.
robin.kinnunen Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:36am 
Well im not trying to collect games, Moast from HumbleIndieBundle.
Shydrai (Lace) Jun 24, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Check the store frequently, there are some great deals on there.
Steelborn Jun 24, 2013 @ 11:16am 
yeah i also love it... i have bought vor few hours very cheap Pop Cap Collection... :D
Scared Of Poo Jun 24, 2013 @ 11:48am 
Absolutely addicted. I have too many games and no enough time.
BloodShed Jun 24, 2013 @ 1:13pm 
The Game Industry Guardian agrees
I got bowl Jun 24, 2013 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by BloodShed:
The Game Industry Guardian agrees
absolutely, true :)
Ledow Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:46am 
I don't go out of my way to collect them, but I end up with them. Indie bundles are the worst because I feel compelled to buy them for just one game, and then also to add ALL the Steam keys to my account even if I know I'll never play them.

Plus, I often get "free" wallet money (from selling TF2 items or trading cards, etc.) and enter all the summer / winter competitions that I see, so I end up with lots of games that I wouldn't actually pay "real" money for too. I don't pay full price for a game either, I'm happier to wait a year or two and then buy it cheap or as part of a collection.

That said, I have about 200 games installed out of 500 available, and I probably only regularly play about a dozen at any one time. I imagine I've "played" about 100-150 of them seriously. And Steam is really my only gaming nowadays, except for some really old DOS games that aren't available on Steam.
{YT} ⓞ➏➏ⓘⓔ Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:44am 
hmm now im reading this i realize i am an addict too in less than a year i have accumilated 89 games on steam
I got bowl Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:23am 
Originally posted by Teyo:
That's one way to get that badge. Its nice to see a large selection. I lack such a collection on steam but I have a large console collection.
Oh, my xbox360 got red ring. too bad. :(
I got bowl Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:25am 
Originally posted by robin.kinnunen:
Well im not trying to collect games, Moast from HumbleIndieBundle.
Me too. :)
I got bowl Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:26am 
Originally posted by Dalet:
Check the store frequently, there are some great deals on there.
Too many deal is coming so my wallet hate me.:D
I got bowl Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:28am 
Originally posted by scott ogilvie (oggie):
hmm now im reading this i realize i am an addict too in less than a year i have accumilated 89 games on steam
Anyway, your baby is so lovely!!!
I got bowl Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:31am 
Originally posted by Ledow:
I don't go out of my way to collect them, but I end up with them. Indie bundles are the worst because I feel compelled to buy them for just one game, and then also to add ALL the Steam keys to my account even if I know I'll never play them.

Plus, I often get "free" wallet money (from selling TF2 items or trading cards, etc.) and enter all the summer / winter competitions that I see, so I end up with lots of games that I wouldn't actually pay "real" money for too. I don't pay full price for a game either, I'm happier to wait a year or two and then buy it cheap or as part of a collection.

That said, I have about 200 games installed out of 500 available, and I probably only regularly play about a dozen at any one time. I imagine I've "played" about 100-150 of them seriously. And Steam is really my only gaming nowadays, except for some really old DOS games that aren't available on Steam.
I know that but so bundle games lure me.:)
I WILL trying to keep my wallet hardly and I also join trading cards and sell all cards except TF2 :).
Last edited by I got bowl; Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:32am
{YT} ⓞ➏➏ⓘⓔ Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:16am 
Anyway, your baby is so lovely!!

me? if so thankyou unfortunatley she no longer a baby that photo was taken about 5 yrs ago
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:42am