So I think I got scammed...
So I tryed to trade a game with someone, and after sending mine, he went offline, changed his name and unfreinded me. He also deleted his posts on the discussion I started asking if anyone wanted to tradfe. Any official channerls I can go through?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Red Jester 181; 9. März 2013 um 5:00
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
If you guys were trading keys outside the official steam-trade window … Then no.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von StickyPawz; 9. März 2013 um 5:57
"Steam Support requires an account that is DIFFERENT to your Steam Account, so if you don't have a Steam Support account you'll need to create one. https://support.steampowered.com/register

Once you have your Steam Support account, you'll need to create a new ticket: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php " -FrazerJC
You tried to trade or you actually traded something??

You can't be scammed if you never traded anything to begin with.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Tito Shivan:

By the sounds of it, it was a "double gifting" trade. A common scam.

OP, first rule of trading. If it doesn't fit/go in the trade window, don't do it.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Spawn of Totoro:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Tito Shivan:

By the sounds of it, it was a "double gifting" trade. A common scam.

OP, first rule of trading. If it doesn't fit/go in the trade window, don't do it.
Yeah, i totally misread that part. He has indeed been scammed. He got to learn things the hard way.
Yeah I actually traded it. Guess I learned the hard way. NVM, some people huh? Once bitten twice shy I suppose.
In any case, as Totoro said, you can (and should) report the scammer to support.
You most probably won't get your traded items back, but that liar will most probably get a trade ban.
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 9. März 2013 um 4:59