Poluglottos 8 MAR 2013 a las 16:24
Looking for Mature Gaming Friends W/ Skype
Ive been looking for a friend that will play games with me like runescape and cod, have a skype, act mature and not use much profanity, and around the age of 13
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Hølland601 8 MAR 2013 a las 16:39 
me i am 14 ver mature i used to play rs a very long time agao i will send you steam req
Hairy Anus 9 MAR 2013 a las 15:51 
rs ftw
you shouldnt even be playing this game its for 18+ no wonder you have bans on record..
Última edición por (Dads Army) Private Pike.; 22 MAR 2013 a las 22:25
Poluglottos 23 MAR 2013 a las 13:23 
Publicado originalmente por (Dads Army) Private Pike:
you shouldnt even be playing this game its for 18+ no wonder you have bans on record..
Ok, first off, some kids CAN handle these games. Game ratings in relation to movie ratings are close. Most people have watched PG-13 or R movies before they even were the age. Black ops 2 matches you with players of the same SPM, so bad players vs bad players, and good players vs good players, so I wouldn't really be worried about 5 year olds ruining your game for you. I suggest you don't go all willy nilly about comments like that, as you obviously need more thought before you post. Only 10 percent of M game players are 18 and over, but around 40 percent are over 15, and you probaly wouldn't care about them playing, because they are mature right? And about the ban, this is my brothers old account. Thank you, please reply.
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 8 MAR 2013 a las 16:24