EXE 6/mar./2013 às 6:46
I hate it when games don't launch with desktop resolution.
When you install a new game for the first time and launch it, it always irks me if it doesn't launch at desktop resolution. Apart from having to manually change it, often times it also resizes and repositions any other open windows I have once I exit the game.

Cmon developers!
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
dirrtymartini 6/mar./2013 às 7:34 
Escrito originalmente por TinyTim:
When you install a new game for the first time and launch it, it always irks me if it doesn't launch at desktop resolution. Apart from having to manually change it, often times it also resizes and repositions any other open windows I have once I exit the game.

Cmon developers!

This still happens? Name this game so we can taunt it properly.
Jade 6/mar./2013 às 9:33 
Ugh I hate it too. Especially when it's an older game and launches at something like 640x480.

Escrito originalmente por dirrtygsharp:

Name a game where it doesn't happen. 99% of my games launch at some other than my monitor's native resolution.
dirrtymartini 6/mar./2013 às 11:19 
Escrito originalmente por Jade:
Ugh I hate it too. Especially when it's an older game and launches at something like 640x480.

Escrito originalmente por dirrtygsharp:

Name a game where it doesn't happen. 99% of my games launch at some other than my monitor's native resolution.

EDIT: Removed an earlier smartass reply.

The last time it happened to me was with Far Cry...the original.

Older games where 1920x1200 wasn't around yet also have that problem. When some games from certain publishers try to auto-detect optimal graphics settings might opt for a lower resolution because they: A) don't recognize a graphics card; or B) don't think a graphics card can handle the higher res with all the eye-candy enabled.
Última edição por dirrtymartini; 6/mar./2013 às 13:25
Mivo 6/mar./2013 às 13:17 
Tiny Tim as in ukulele? Wow, not seeing many people who remember him. :)

On topic: Most newer games seem to determine the desktop resolution correctly. Older games usually don't, unfortunately.
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 6/mar./2013 às 6:46