mohammad859 Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:45pm
What games should I get on 2013 steam summer sale?
I have 40 dollars in my steam wallet and I was just wondering what good games should I buy in the steam summer sale.I like all kind of games but mostly shooters.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Damonis Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:34pm 
I would buy Borderlands 2 or Far cry 3, both games having a long campaign to complete, and they got both very good reviews from dozens of gamesites.
Last edited by Damonis; Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:36pm
mohammad859 Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by Damonis:
I would buy Borderlands 2 or Far cry 3, both games having a long campaign to complete, and they got both very good reviews from dozens of gamesites.

Already getting far cry 3,thanks.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:44pm 
You're about 4 months too early.
mohammad859 Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:53pm 
Originally posted by The Rolling Cheese:

I know but I just got a steam card so I want to wait for the sale,and find some good games.
[dirrty]gsharp Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:09pm 
Originally posted by minimi123:
Originally posted by The Rolling Cheese:

I know but I just got a steam card so I want to wait for the sale,and find some good games.

And you're gonna just wait? Unreal. That $40 card would have been gone by the time I finished this message.

Your self-control is admirable.
mohammad859 Mar 1, 2013 @ 3:31pm 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:

And you're gonna just wait? Unreal. That $40 card would have been gone by the time I finished this message.

Your self-control is admirable.

Well yeah,because I wanted to get it by Holiday sale but I was late,so Im gonna wait.
Unicreatum Mar 1, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
Impossibru! I would have bought all the ♥♥♥♥ already.
mohammad859 Mar 1, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Originally posted by UniCreatumAS.:
Impossibru! I would have bought all the ♥♥♥♥ already.

I used 10 dollar already,might get 20 more but I am trying as hard as I can not to buy any games.Lol.
Damonis Mar 1, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
I would buy then Biochock 3 during summersale if it get good reviews, and the new Metro game coming next month also, so it will be also on sale then or mayby Shootmania will be good;
You can check out the beta(demo) here on steam and if you like that you can buy that for 20 bucks and save still 20 for a shooter during summersale:) lol after reading last post 10 bucks still for summersale
Last edited by Damonis; Mar 1, 2013 @ 8:11pm
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 1, 2013 @ 8:29pm 
I would buy then Biochock 3 during summersale if it get good reviews, and the new Metro game coming next month also, so it will be also on sale then or mayby Shootmania will be good;
You can check out the beta(demo) here on steam and if you like that you can buy that for 20 bucks and save still 20 for a shooter during summersale:) lol after reading last post 10 bucks still for summersale

WTF is this? Responsible spending? This is STEAM, damnit. Buy early and often! OP, if that card isn't gone in the next 24hrs, pack up your PC and send it back to Dell. I'll have Amazon drop-ship you a console. ;)
mohammad859 Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:13pm 

Thanks
mohammad859 Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:14pm 

WTF is this? Responsible spending? This is STEAM, damnit. Buy early and often! OP, if that card isn't gone in the next 24hrs, pack up your PC and send it back to Dell. I'll have Amazon drop-ship you a console. ;)

Well its just that im getting a new computer soon because this cant run any games so I am gonna wait till the summer sale.
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:33pm 

Well its just that im getting a new computer soon because this cant run any games so I am gonna wait till the summer sale.

Can't argue with that. LOL. Hope your new computer is a speed demon. :)
mohammad859 Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:35pm 

Can't argue with that. LOL. Hope your new computer is a speed demon. :)

Thanks,its really boring with a bad computer :/
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:45pm