whats? pls
why steam demand update Anyone know?
< >
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
pls= please. it is what some people use as an abbreviation
but you know me respoder my question?
Steam is updated all the time...
but I find it odd that every time I open the steam he seeks update! this happens there?
Derpblack lähetti viestin:
but I find it odd that every time I open the steam he seeks update! this happens there?
Steam checks for an update every time you launch the client, for obvious reasons. If there is an update, it will download that update, also for obvious reasons.

Are you part of the Steam Client beta? If so, you should be expecting frequent updates as that is the nature of a Beta test. Beta participation can be changed within the Steam Settings, under the "General" tab.
Steam demands you to update in order to use Steam because they want to make sure that there are no compatibility issues and people spamming forums/support with stupid stuff that is solved by updating the client to the latest stable version.

This is generally good practice and as I experience it, the update processes shouldn't take long, so you might be experiencing the Steam Client Beta updates. Make sure you are not participating in the Steam Client Beta in your Steam Settings, because you don't seem to appreciate testing procedures.

Also make sure you are running Steam as an administrator in your OS environment, and that any Anti-Malware protection system does not block your Steam client from making any changes to your computer.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Vitdom; 25.2.2013 klo 2.05
< >
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 23.2.2013 klo 23.41