lithious maximus 15 фев, 2013 @ 18:54
guest pass's
I bought killing floor and it gave me 2 guest pass's, how long do they last? kinda like a demo thing, whats the catch?
Показано 115 из 15 комментариев
< >
FrazerJC 15 фев, 2013 @ 19:01 
Three day demo (The three days include the download time. The moment your friend activates the pass, they have 72 hours to download the game and give it a whirl!).
lithious maximus 15 фев, 2013 @ 19:02 
and if they don't like the game it disapears from they're library? or does it linger
FrazerJC 15 фев, 2013 @ 19:04 
Изначально опубликовано lithious maximus:
and if they don't like the game it disapears from they're library? or does it linger
The game goes after 72 hours. As said, from activation your friend has 72 hours to download and play the game.
Последний раз отредактировал FrazerJC; 15 фев, 2013 @ 19:04
Spawn of Totoro 15 фев, 2013 @ 19:26 
Изначально опубликовано lithious maximus:

The files stay, but they can't play untill they buy it. It will be greyed out in the library and it will say "Purchase" instead of a "Play" button.
Tito Shivan 16 фев, 2013 @ 2:55 
Also Guest Passes only last one month, used or not, last time i checked.
lithious maximus 16 фев, 2013 @ 4:28 
thanks for the information much appreciated
m1a93 23 фев, 2013 @ 5:54 
It would be nice to have a guest pass, just to unlock the full features of steam.
FrazerJC 23 фев, 2013 @ 6:39 
Изначально опубликовано m1a93:
It would be nice to have a guest pass, just to unlock the full features of steam.
Guest Passes do not unlock the full features of Steam.
m1a93 23 фев, 2013 @ 20:58 
Изначально опубликовано FrazerJC:

According to Steam, the full features of steam are unlocked as long as the guest pass is still in effect. I just need a few hours to use these features, like add friends for example.
Tito Shivan 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:24 

According to Steam, the full features of steam are unlocked as long as the guest pass is still in effect. I just need a few hours to use these features, like add friends for example.
The article says exactly:
Access to features MAY be limited to the duration of the Guest Pass.
There is no guarantee you'll get any premium access features by using a guest pass.
Последний раз отредактировал Tito Shivan; 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:24
m1a93 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:43 
Изначально опубликовано Tito Shivan:

The article says exactly:
Access to features MAY be limited to the duration of the Guest Pass.
There is no guarantee you'll get any premium access features by using a guest pass.

Yeah, but would I be able to add friends? And if so would my friends be removed after the guest pass expires?
FrazerJC 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:45 
I just need a few hours to use these features, like add friends for example.
If your friends on Steam have a full Steam Account, they can request you to become friends with them (and thus you'll have your friends on Steam). It's just you can't request them.
FrazerJC 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:47 
Yeah, but would I be able to add friends?
This has already been answered. The answer was "There is no gaurantee of this". It probably depends on the guest pass (This is information we do not have).
And if so would my friends be removed after the guest pass expires?
Any friends added on Steam stay until you remove them or your friend removes you.

Do you not have the option to buy a cheap game on Steam, or adding the minimum amount to your Steam Wallet and purchasing an item for one of the free to play games?
Последний раз отредактировал FrazerJC; 24 фев, 2013 @ 4:48
m1a93 24 фев, 2013 @ 17:24 
Yeah, but would I be able to add friends?
This has already been answered. The answer was "There is no gaurantee of this". It probably depends on the guest pass (This is information we do not have).
And if so would my friends be removed after the guest pass expires?
Any friends added on Steam stay until you remove them or your friend removes you.

Do you not have the option to buy a cheap game on Steam, or adding the minimum amount to your Steam Wallet and purchasing an item for one of the free to play games?

The only way I would buy something on Steam is with a pre-paid credit card. Maybe there is a cheap game I could buy. Or wait for a sale on a game I do want in the future.
Master Krebbers 18 мая, 2013 @ 22:15 
I had 2 KF passes to send to friends, and they are not there. So im guessing they expired on there own right?
Показано 115 из 15 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 15 фев, 2013 @ 18:54