ronbo Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:03pm
bad admin
been playing over 1003 hours, and in that time never had a problem,till i kill the admin joe68r2004 2 times,ban message said ban for aimbot been 2 days now.. i have no hacks or bots or anything of such..i usually only go to one server,because it's the one i enjoy the most..never a problem with other admins.. in all...so if a 13 year old gets ♥♥♥♥ed in the game,and his daddy loaned him the money to be an admin they can boot/ban any who ♥♥♥♥ them off ? i enjoy this game,admins should be repremanded for abuse of powers. thanks for the time
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Tito Shivan Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
You'll have to resolve whatever issue you have on that server, with their admins.
They pay the server, they make the rules. That includes the right to be an ♥♥♥ and banning people because they feel like it.
ronbo Feb 15, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
how can i if i can't get on the server lol..
[dirrty]gsharp Feb 15, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by ronbo:
how can i if i can't get on the server lol..

email broken?
Tito Shivan Feb 16, 2013 @ 2:56am 
Most servers have a webpage setup for users to discuss those issues.
If they don't... though luck. Blacklist the server and move on.
KARR Feb 16, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by ronbo:
i enjoy this game,admins should be repremanded for abuse of powers. thanks for the time

Unfortunatly, because they are the ones paying for the server, they are the ones meaning that you GET to play on there. So they can pretty do whatever they want on their servers.

As others have said, move on to another one or try to get in touch with hem to work it out. At the end of the day, if you aren't happy with how he admins it, why would you want to go back there anyway?
Nya` Feb 16, 2013 @ 7:40pm 
They own the server therefore they are entitled to do whatever they want on or with it. If you want to dispute your ban you will have to track them down whether it be through Steam friends, a group or a website they have hosted for ban disputes, no one here can help you.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:03pm