K9 10 февруари 2013 в 5:38сут.
is it possible to hack steam?
so basiclly i got scamed on trade by some chinese dude.
when we started trade i got message:

" (name of that dude, somw chinese characters) offers $5,71USD for your trading. offers will be immediatly added to your Steam Wallet as you trade. Steam Community."

and than afterwards i didnt get any money to my steam wallet. so did he ♥♥♥♥ed me with some steam hack or what?
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
< >
Spawn of Totoro 10 февруари 2013 в 6:47сут. 
No, he use the "/me" command. It is a command that turns what you say into an all gree action" text. They are removing it in the next update due to the scams.

Example:

I type-

/me offers $5,71USD for your trading. offers will be immediatly added to your Steam Wallet as you trade. Steam Community.

You get-

Totoro offers $5,71USD for your trading. offers will be immediatly added to your Steam Wallet as you trade. Steam Community.

It is just a scam, no hacking.

Remember, you can't trade funds from user to user on Steam. If it doesn't fit in the trade window, it can't be traded.
K9 10 февруари 2013 в 7:26сут. 
thanks, its shame people scam like this and his name is some chineese characters i cant even write or find him again...
Spawn of Totoro 10 февруари 2013 в 7:29сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от mladen burnać:
thanks, its shame people scam like this and his name is some chineese characters i cant even write or find him again...

Just report it through Support. They can look and see who the trade was with and deal with it.
Ganger 10 февруари 2013 в 9:13сут. 
To see who you traded with

1. Go to your inventory
2. Upper right hand cornor, click on 'View inventory history'
3. Shows all the trades you have ever done with the name of the person you traded with.
4. Look at the scammers profile and write down his steam ID and report him to support.
K9 10 февруари 2013 в 9:48сут. 
i found him, and go figure he blocked me so i cant communicate with him again, nor write on his wall. i did reported him, but i dont think anything will be done here, shame....

Jan 31
You traded with 鱼人哥. 2:34pm
–Blueheart Spotter, Staff of Faith

that is the guy
thank u all again...
Sohutoh 10 февруари 2013 в 10:59сут. 
A russian guy tried to scam me with that, I answered him "/me is not a fagget and is hard to fool him". He said "sorry" and disconnected. After that I reported him.
K9 10 февруари 2013 в 12:01след. 
yeah, i wish i knew that "/me" code before, cos i'm not that much in a trade "business"
Delph 10 февруари 2013 в 1:06след. 
This is why the /me command is going away in the next steam update so this type of scam won't happen anymore
Ganger 10 февруари 2013 в 2:30след. 
Първоначално публикувано от mladen burnać:
i did reported him, but i dont think anything will be done here, shame....

How did you report him ? did you write a ticket to support or click on the report button on his profile.
K9 10 февруари 2013 в 3:36след. 
report button on his profile, why? does it make any diffrence?
Silicon Vampire 10 февруари 2013 в 3:45след. 
You should also submit a support ticket with as much detail as possible, without making a wall of text.
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50
Дата на публикуване: 10 февруари 2013 в 5:38сут.
Публикации: 11