Brawns 8. úno. 2013 v 8.28 dop.
No Steam Gift Cards in Canada Ontario?
No *laugh out loud* I am not going to flame you but I am having difficulties of finding those Steam gift cards in Brampton, ON.

I went to Shoppers world, walked into EB games and when I looked there, there was the UGC gift cards and I was surprise but I can't buy them because steam has no use for those cards except the one that they had. I ask EB games if they have any and they said "Sorry we don't have them except the U.S has them" and I am like oh. He said that you can buy credit cards and I replied "No i don't trust these guys because Visa and Master cards are scammers, i'll just get paypal instead" and he said he doesn't trust paypal and I am like oh. So.... I don't trust paypal either. If I use any of those credit cards than I'll get ripped off, and I'm sure they'll charge me extra money... And I'm sorry I don't want to use those credit cards. :(
Naposledy upravil Brawns; 8. úno. 2013 v 9.00 dop.
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 20 komentářů
< >
Delph 8. úno. 2013 v 9.26 dop. 
Your only option is credit cards - visa and mastercard are not scammers. Just make sure you pay off your balance every month and it would be fine. It also helps build your credit history which is important later on in life. There are no steam gift cards available outside of the US at the moment.
Brawns 8. úno. 2013 v 9.30 dop. 
Really? but... I wonder what takes so long. I will just wait then.
Naposledy upravil Brawns; 8. úno. 2013 v 9.31 dop.
Caelistas 8. úno. 2013 v 6.21 odp. 
here in europe we don't have steam cards aswell. I resort to paypal for my purchasing needs.

Paypal is thrustworthy but it can take a while for the money to transfer from your bank to your paypal accaunt.
Naposledy upravil Caelistas; 8. úno. 2013 v 6.21 odp.
Wolfy514 8. úno. 2013 v 10.25 odp. 
dont expet them to send the steam cards out of the us i live in canada to so your best bet is pp or cc other then that you can wait a long time for the cards
Naposledy upravil Wolfy514; 8. úno. 2013 v 10.26 odp.
Brawns 8. úno. 2013 v 11.55 odp. 
[Replied to -PG -XWolfyX] Like i sad man, i'll just wait.
Ngunner 9. úno. 2013 v 9.51 dop. 
same for me and i went to EB games,into Walmart and in gamestop and i found nothign about steam cards
Satoru 10. úno. 2013 v 7.25 dop. 
Drive to Buffalo and buy them there :P
Naposledy upravil Satoru; 10. úno. 2013 v 7.25 dop.
Sethroy 25. úno. 2013 v 10.39 dop. 
Yeah, EBGames doesn't have them despite their site saying they do. The pre-paid Visa/MC does charge you an extra 5-10 bucks depending where you get them. If you don't want to get full on into credit cards (though unless you consider interest on unpaid credit a ripoff, I don't know why thered be that impression) most banks have a visa debit nowadays that lets you use your debit card online as a credit card but without the credit factor.
Aethon 28. úno. 2013 v 6.50 odp. 
Sup bro? I live in Ontario too and I gotta say, I don't think Steam cards will ever be available in Canada for a long time...
Flexo 5. bře. 2013 v 7.15 dop. 
Paypal is safe and secure, in fact Paypal contacted ME to let me know someone was trying to use my account due to "unusal activity". They took care of everything and alerted me to the fact that some of my info had been stolen.
^ESS^ [QC/FR] mignone_roy20 1. dub. 2013 v 5.51 odp. 
Aw man that's soooo bad... :'( I live in Quebec, same thing here : NOTHING about Steam Gift Cards... Duh. I think it's unfair. There are Steam Gamers all around the world and we can only buy gift cards in USA, or at least on eBay on Amazon... Pffff.... Let's wait, even if I'm sure that they are nit going to come soon...
SirEpicFail 2. dub. 2013 v 9.09 dop. 
I do not think you will be seeing any steam cards in Canada. It is not worth the red tape to get through all dollar exchange rates, tax laws, ect. It is just not that simple as you might think. Cheers
ITZ MAH BIRTHDAY :D 7. kvě. 2013 v 5.38 odp. 
HEYYYYYY GUYYYYYYSSSSS at my local eb games, I was talking about steam cards, and then the shopkeeper overheard and told us that steam was supposed to ship the cards earlier,but they have to translate the money thingies into canadian or something like that. She said they were coming into canada this summer!!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!
^ESS^ [QC/FR] mignone_roy20 20. kvě. 2013 v 3.35 odp. 
Does someone got some news? For gift cards somewhere is Quebec?
Aethon 21. kvě. 2013 v 2.59 odp. 
Gamers rejoyce! I just got a email from EB Games that said Steam Wallet Cards are NOW AVAILIBLE IN CANADA!!!
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 20 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50
Datum odeslání: 8. úno. 2013 v 8.28 dop.
Počet příspěvků: 20