Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Тема закрыта
My second steam account is being hacked right now
Ok, so I logged in and saw that someone was on my second steam account, he changed the profile pick and the nick. I spoke with him but he only speaks russian so I was ussing google translate...He is still online what shoud I do? I already opened a steam ticket but they take 2 days at least to respond.
< >
Сообщения 18 из 8
Автор сообщения: Mermelade
Ok, so I logged in and saw that someone was on my second steam account, he changed the profile pick and the nick. I spoke with him but he only speaks russian so I was ussing google translate...He is still online what shoud I do? I already opened a steam ticket but they take 2 days at least to respond.

Then wait at least 2 days. To make the process as speedy as possible, make sure you provide all proof that the second account is actually yours.
Отредактировано Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 4 фев. 2013 в 10:42
Report him on his (your old) account's profile page. Hopefully you can get it recovered, but there is a higher chance of it getting terminated.
Ok, I will try... the weird thing is that another friend that got hacked like half an year ago. also got hacked (with his new account) today. so they might be the same person.
thats why you keep steam guard on at all times but have you tryed to get a pass reset sent to your email?
Steam guard was on...thats how I knew that it was being hacked, because I checked my email and got a mail saying that someone was trying to get into my account, then I checked and he was already in. The problem is not my account, I don't really need it back, the problem is that it's not the first time this happens and another friend also got hacked and it seems to be the same person, and yea, his account was actually stolen and he also got hacked a while ago and had to create another account because he couldn't get the other one back
If you had steamguard on it means youre EMAIL IS COMPROMISED. That's worse.

You should do the following

1) Switch to gmail
2) Use google authenticator with gmail
3) Install anti-virus
4) avoid phishign sites.
I am using gmail and with the double verification on..the mail wasn't readed so it seems he couldn't acces into my mail
So the compromised accoutn was using gmail with google authenticator/SMS enabled? What does the last 10 ip addresses show?
< >
Сообщения 18 из 8
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 4 фев. 2013 в 10:40