((WOLVES))MRS.ALPHA WOLFE(HTBAF) Jan 31, 2013 @ 4:58pm
Whats with the offensive text in guides
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123825864 Alot of guides have offensive words and them and valve don't seem to take them down....Yes I have reported it to Valve VIA the report button
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Kablam0 Jan 31, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
I am starting to wonder myself why some breaches of the ToS are punished, and many, many others are not. Maybe it is the sheer volume of offenses that make it impossible to police.
Last edited by Kablam0; Jan 31, 2013 @ 8:24pm
Dixie Flatline Jan 31, 2013 @ 5:11pm 
I doubt Valve employees are going to spend their time trawling through these 'guides' just to spot any possibly offensive words.
You've done the reight thing by using the report button. When a certain 'guide' has a high proportion of reports, it will be apparent that there is a definite issue and I would presume this may then be removed.
In the meantime, be patient!

If seriously offensive or illegal content is present, I would recommend sending one of the Valve employees a Private Message with the details that they may deal with it more appropriately.
•thenegative_n Jan 31, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
It saddens me when this is not a guide, but more of a breakdown of the COD community.
And yet it's posted in the "Guides"

Wouldn't that violate some part of the ToS?
((WOLVES))MRS.ALPHA WOLFE(HTBAF) Jan 31, 2013 @ 6:46pm 
Originally posted by Negative_N:
It saddens me when this is not a guide, but more of a breakdown of the COD community.
And yet it's posted in the "Guides"

Wouldn't that violate some part of the ToS?
Im sure it would
Naota Jan 31, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
"I doubt Valve employees are going to spend their time trawling through these 'guides' just to spot any possibly offensive words."

Why wouldn't they - they have moderators that read the forums looking for offensive words.

ianskate Feb 1, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
For anyone curious, please report such things using the Report link to the right of the guide, so that they can be evaluated and removed if inappropriate.

This guide was not appropriate, and should no longer be active.
Last edited by ianskate; Feb 1, 2013 @ 12:44pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2013 @ 4:58pm