Robotica 31. tammi, 2013 17.47
I'm Addicted to Steam...
No joke... I spend so much time and money on games through steam it's unreal, I know I have a problem, but I can't help myself. "OMG finally this 50 dollar game is out I absolutely HAVE TO PLAY NOW!", game lasts 10 hours, onto the next... But seriously, I love playing games, and Steam makes it so incredibly easy to access games and play them, all with just a click of the button, it really is nice. I'd be scared to see the total I have spent on games through Steam, but that's nothing probably compared to my life long pursuit of game playing.

Anyways, I'm sure I am not alone here. I'm sure most of you who are reading this are likely game addicts as well. Don't worry, it's okay, we all have our problems... Steam just makes it that much easier for us to indulge in our fantasies, all of of the time, for great deals and low prices. So thank you Steam, thank you for all you have given us, oh mighty cloud of games.

Yours' truly
Robobotica
Näytetään 1-15 / 21 kommentista
< >
3xiT0n 31. tammi, 2013 22.23 
Like OP said ..... Right On !!!!!!!!!! thx steam !!!!!!!!!!!
neti the yeti 31. tammi, 2013 23.08 
In some ways I'm glad I'm just a student with a low income, otherwise I'd probably spend more on new games than would be advisable, hah
I already have a similar problem with books - I just keep buying them, especially since I discovered the bookdepository, with their free shipping and stuff
Gordon McClane Maximus Payne 1. helmi, 2013 9.28 
Feel the same way unfortunately. It's going to be my downfall. I also sent a friend invite to you.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Gordon McClane Maximus Payne; 1. helmi, 2013 9.30
DamageBot 3. helmi, 2013 3.38 
I wouln't say I am addicted to Steam - however I have done a number of impulse buys and then never got round to playing the purchase, Dead Rising 2 being the latest.

Rez 3. helmi, 2013 5.51 
cheese
✪ hidonut123 21. maalis, 2013 15.53 
Yeah, like sometimes i get impulse buys, such as holy ♥♥♥♥ assassins creed 3 is 25$! It will never go that low in like another 2 years! and I play ac3 now for like 2 hours a month or something. It sucks to look at how much i've spent on games, but sometimes, i say on steam, its worth it. And I'll be selling my XBOX 360 cuz i don't use it, and i might make around 150-250$ off it, so i won't be complety low on cash.
V10Club 21. maalis, 2013 15.56 
You're not alone buddy!
UdaLung 22. maalis, 2013 4.40 
I'm addicted somewhat, but luckily I don't have the need to play the latest games. Usually I'm playing (and buying) games that are a bit older. Can't remember the last game I paid more then 9.99 for
L-r | Canti 22. maalis, 2013 4.50 
With MSN closing and me not liking the Skype interface so much, I am using it as my main IM now :)
UdaLung 22. maalis, 2013 5.13 
@Canti. lol. Good idea. I still use yahoo sometimes for messenging
cmac1494 18. heinä, 2013 2.12 
I'm addicted to this Steam summer sale, can't get enough of it. It is practically crazy how much money I've spent yet saved.
Jawshoewha 18. heinä, 2013 2.25 
I have spent so much time and money so far on steam, but it's so much easier to buy games through here! They have everything, and a free community to play with!
HexRay 3. maalis 21.21 
Its awesome too that Steam is everything in one. Like.. It's got your games always on sale for cheap, you have the easy chat interface and you can see what your friends are up to and whatnot, and its so easy to just download a game. Too easy. I buy too many games. I have spent $130 in the past month. The low prices let you justify saying "Ehh.. 66% off? Might as well!"
marianne~ 4. maalis 4.53 
I admit that I have an addiction to Steam. *sigh* Good games, good friends, everything is soooo convenient. Even buying is quick 'n' easy. It's an "all-in-one". That's a lot of hard work for Steam, but it's successful.
I also admit that I've even paid a couple of dollars more for a game cause my friends were here and we like the achievements, rather than buying it elsewhere on sale. Another - *sigh*
Nixxo 4. maalis 8.00 
Hey, my name is Nixxo and I am an addict.
Näytetään 1-15 / 21 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50
Lähetetty: 31. tammi, 2013 17.47