Looking for a type of game
Hiya, I'm looking for a type of game but not really sure how to describe it. I want a game that is multiplayer and has massive battles like total rome but your one character and its not a RTS. I'm not sure if there is even anything out there like that but was just wondering.

Was playing guild wars 2 and its just now iv started doing missions where you have to defend the beach or stop people from getting through, were got the idea of hoping there might be a game out there.

hope you can help and thanks for your time!
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Thanks for your help i looked into them and savage seems to be dead now, shall look into viking .
Ren 30 jan, 2013 @ 13:37 
Take a look at Chivalry: Medival Warfare. Perhaps it doesnt have massive battles (up to 64 players i think) but it does provide you with strong feeling of being in a frantic war.
Combatd 30 jan, 2013 @ 14:18 
Take a look at Mount and Blade: Warband.
nicojuro 31 jan, 2013 @ 2:20 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Combatd:
Take a look at Mount and Blade: Warband.
This is what i was going to say, M&B is a fun and amazing game, and has lots of mods if you get bored of vanilla.(Which may take a while)
Scorp 31 jan, 2013 @ 7:08 
Dark Messiah Might and Magic Multiplayer, there are still few amongs men who plays it.
i wanna play steam plz valve hlp me play it or atleast sum prsn help
Caleb 4 feb, 2013 @ 0:34 
Peng, you definitely should try Mount & Blade: Warband, like the others suggested.

You can have massive multiplayer or singleplayer battles, but you are right in the battle (1st or 3rd person view) and everything happens in real time. Sure, it looks a bit dated (you can fix it a bit by using mods) but it is a great game.
I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback :D im downloading the demo for mount of blade as i type this.

Happy Gaming :D
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 29 jan, 2013 @ 17:34