Ishimaru Kaito 29 януари 2013 в 5:34след.
Looking for a type of game
Hiya, I'm looking for a type of game but not really sure how to describe it. I want a game that is multiplayer and has massive battles like total rome but your one character and its not a RTS. I'm not sure if there is even anything out there like that but was just wondering.

Was playing guild wars 2 and its just now iv started doing missions where you have to defend the beach or stop people from getting through, were got the idea of hoping there might be a game out there.

hope you can help and thanks for your time!
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
BDK 29 януари 2013 в 6:16след. 
Savage / Savage 2 perhaps? One player is the "commander" who has an rts overlook of things, he can then order his units (you and other players) to build stuff, attack stuff, defend stuff etc. It's up to you how you wanna do that. You control your guy in either 3rd person or 1st person. It can be pretty fun but I have no idea if the game is dead these days, it's been a long time since I've played it myself.

http://youtu.be/Ym9S1x2geJs

For those huge battles I think there's only Viking Battle for Asgard which is singleplayer only as far as I know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIK_-klCIgY
Последно редактиран от BDK; 29 януари 2013 в 6:25след.
Ishimaru Kaito 30 януари 2013 в 4:25сут. 
Thanks for your help i looked into them and savage seems to be dead now, shall look into viking .
drrenhoek 30 януари 2013 в 1:37след. 
Take a look at Chivalry: Medival Warfare. Perhaps it doesnt have massive battles (up to 64 players i think) but it does provide you with strong feeling of being in a frantic war.
Combatd 30 януари 2013 в 2:18след. 
Take a look at Mount and Blade: Warband.
gt 31 януари 2013 в 2:20сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Combatd:
Take a look at Mount and Blade: Warband.
This is what i was going to say, M&B is a fun and amazing game, and has lots of mods if you get bored of vanilla.(Which may take a while)
Skorp 31 януари 2013 в 7:08сут. 
Dark Messiah Might and Magic Multiplayer, there are still few amongs men who plays it.
The Anarchist 31 януари 2013 в 7:47сут. 
i wanna play steam plz valve hlp me play it or atleast sum prsn help
Caleb 4 февруари 2013 в 12:34сут. 
Peng, you definitely should try Mount & Blade: Warband, like the others suggested.

You can have massive multiplayer or singleplayer battles, but you are right in the battle (1st or 3rd person view) and everything happens in real time. Sure, it looks a bit dated (you can fix it a bit by using mods) but it is a great game.
Ishimaru Kaito 4 февруари 2013 в 4:52сут. 
I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback :D im downloading the demo for mount of blade as i type this.

Happy Gaming :D
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50
Дата на публикуване: 29 януари 2013 в 5:34след.
Публикации: 9