lasseo Jan 26, 2013 @ 10:57am
i got hacked ;O
hello,i got hacked, please help me, my card is empty. pls someone from the steam support, come into my account and look at the things that has happend. suddently at school i got email after email, that i added firs 200 dollars, then 100, then 100, then 50 dollars!!! i had to close my bank card. i thought u guys were safe... so now i told all my friends about this. EVERYONE should know about this... do something about it! and trust me! i want my money back! this is idiotic!!! do something! my parents, my bank, my friends know about this... now, the bank told me that IF the money went away from my bank card... then they needed your email... and trust me, i got it after all thos stupid mails that u guys sent me! they are going to contact you guys... i cant believe i trusted you! i had to change my password, email, and my bank card!!! i hate you to be honist... its not safe... u guys r not safe... thank you 4 listening... please go into my purchase list then please see who took my money if you can... who did i send it to? and delete that account as soon as possible and get my money back to the person that own it, witch is me!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Silicon Vampire Jan 26, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
You will need to contact support.

Sounds like you allowed your account to be compromised, along with your email address if SteamGuard was enabled.
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; Jan 26, 2013 @ 9:14pm
Count Tito Von Shivanstein Jan 27, 2013 @ 3:59am 
Follow these steps for Reclaiming a Hijacked Account.
Work in advance and add proper proof of purchase (as stated on the article) before Support asks you for it (and save you some time)
In the meantime, take a read at Steam Security recommendations.
Please read, learn and follow those advice in order to avoid future incidents.

Your hijacker should have kept your Steam password, otherwise stored CC information is wiped clean. That means the hijacker probably got hold of both your Steam, and Email credentials. You should really look into how did someone get that info from you.
bloodraven43 Jan 27, 2013 @ 2:13pm 
dont ever leave any card on your account or anywhere on any internet buying site...sorry that happened to you.
[dirrty]gsharp Jan 27, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
And people wonder why /me was removed.

EDIT: Hope the OP gets things straightened out and the SCAMMER gets busted.
Last edited by [dirrty]gsharp; Jan 27, 2013 @ 2:59pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2013 @ 10:57am