Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
Suggestions for coop games for wife and me
I built my wife a machine for Christmas. We've been playing through Borderlands and Orcs and really enjoy them. Planning on getting BL 2. Can anyone suggest any other coop games with a story? Doesn't matter if it's FPS or RPG. Thanks for any suggestions!
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 18 comentarii
Dead Island.

My wife and I have been playing that one and she loves it.
The 'Command and Conquer' series is always a good RTS game to have in the hallowed collection, you can kick her as.s all across the map, build bases and have all out WAR, or you could co-op in it..fight against the A.I.
I actually got Generals and 3! I've been picking up older ones. Also got LFD 1 and 2. Just trying to see if there's anything I'm missing. But thanks for the suggestion!
Combatd 21 ian. 2013 la 21:18 
Try hacking and shooting down mutant zombies in Killing Floor, which tends to go on Steam Sales for $5 and under.
Portal 2 is a great little co-op game, and it's on sale right now for $5 :)
I heard that Tera is going FTP next month, but seriously I'd suggest either Aion, Rift or DCUO. They're group oriented, all about game content (usually end game) and people seem to be recruiting all the time for co-op related activities. (Pretty active)
Trine 2, Portal 2, Splinter Cell co-op
Thanks for all the suggestions!
yeah trine 2's a nice little platformer, if your old-school as f*** try rayman origins.. ive enjoyed nothing more co-op wise than that lately, maybe you guys can try SWTOR together, thats a great game, lots of co-op team play value. good call on l4d2 and bl, bl2 is a heap ton better than the first though XD definately get that. errr... yah if i think of any more ill post right up.
PewPants 27 ian. 2013 la 14:56 
Try sex
RPG style, If you know what I mean `_^
I don't think anyone mentioned Terraria. You don't need Hamachi over the lan.
dead island is good, portal 2 can be a bit of fun aswell.
Minecraft ftw! Dead island! Neverwinter...thats all I got
Orcs Must Die 2 is quite fun.
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 18 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 21 ian. 2013 la 19:58
Postări: 18