Southlakesoldier Jan 15, 2013 @ 11:20pm
Looking for some casual "mature" gamers...
Hello Fellow Steam Community Members!

I’m looking for some casual "mature" gamers to play various games with. I’m 35 and an ex-competitive player on PC (Mainly Battlefield 2). I have around 170 steam games and others as well. Many of these are FPS games, but I also dabble around with anything that looks like it would be fun. Trying to find people with similar game preferences to play with that are mature and aren't screaming obscenities every few moments.

I just want to have fun and run around with and shoot some stuff with some great players. Not interested in KDR or your skills… Just got to love the game you’re playing. Got some tips... want to share, I’m willing to help you out if you’ll do the same. Notice me doing something I can improve on, by all means let me know. I try to learn something new and improve my personal game every time I play. Overall, I'm pretty flexible and laid back. I don't get a ton of time online, but when I do I would like to be able to see some friends in a game and join in on them.

I’m really excited about Aliens: Colonial Marines; the trailers are intense and really got me hyped up. Well enough of the gaming personals ad. If I sound like you want to go run amuck in some games send me an invite or shoot me your name. Look forward to meeting you all.

Southlakesoldier
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Don Draper Jan 15, 2013 @ 11:41pm 
Added you. Sound like a great person to play with.
Southlakesoldier Jan 16, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
Thanks! Look forward to gaming with you sometime.
The_Good_Guy Jan 16, 2013 @ 7:24pm 
Hey mate. I'll send you an add, hope to get some game time with you in the future. Tell you the truth I don't get as much time to game as I'd like to, what with balancing work and all the rest of it... but hell, when I do I like to spend my time with people I can kick back and have fun with, and you sound like the type of person to do just that. Haven't viewed your profile yet so not entirely sure where you reside, but hopefully me being a Brit isn't a problem haha. By the way, as far as my gaming goes atm I'm enjoying TTT on gmod and Battlefield 3 on Origin. However the only reason I haven't gotten more yet is my steam list has only recently been buffed by this great community over here, but for a while it was a struggle finding others to get some game time on and I weren't comfortable buying a load of games I could only play solo on. So anyway, nice to meet you, thought a proper reply would suit a proper post. Take it easy.
Southlakesoldier Jan 16, 2013 @ 7:46pm 
Cool, look forward to chatting with you. Thanks for the reply!
Miss_Wotsit Jan 17, 2013 @ 3:09am 
Hey! I am relatively new to the gaming scene, quite a few of the members on my site also game on the PC, I would jhappily get some games in with you :) I will warn you, I am not very good!! haha!! Also, if you are looking for new players feel free to take a look at www.cravethegame.net :) I will add you now :)
Southlakesoldier Jan 17, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
Thanks for the reply! Good to have some more people joing the friends list. Chat with you sometime soon.
Dreakon Jan 17, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
I like to think I'm rather mature at 25 years young, though I do have a lovely sense of humor (I think).

I don't play shooters really though. So adding me would be purely for the joy of knowing I can stalk you and the possibility of playing some non-shooters.
[G><S]BLACK ZERO Jan 18, 2013 @ 7:10am 
Feel free to add me. I'm mainly playing BF3 and BL2 these days.
Jochi Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:26am 
add me too, as well, casual gamer, 28 looking for people to play with
Southlakesoldier Jan 18, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Glad to see a nice base of new friends building here. Looking forward to playing some this weekend.
Grandpa Gene P.E.I Canada Jan 18, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
Hey
I'm one of the oldest players on the net and love Counter Strike CZ, check out BMM if you can find it. there may be an ad on www.genesdogtags.com - if not there will be soon - I play at least once every day, I' not the best but I have fun, unless i'm in the hospital. oh just found the address - 216.52.143.68:27015 - best bunch of older people I have ever played with -
Last edited by Grandpa Gene P.E.I Canada; Jan 18, 2013 @ 12:47pm
MrMcloud Jan 18, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
For a guy that has so many FPS games, I immagine you have Borderlands 2 already - if you don't, and like FPS games, I would highly reccomend it. I'd say just try the game and you will get hooked into it, its a lot of fun with your friends. It has challenges in different ways and not your typical FPS game. It's really not as terrible as first impressions might give you.
LunersWolf Duzi de Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
i'll add. some times my typings not 100% but me age 29 and my mate age 50+ love just have fun on game. we have a few but some mainly not on steam lol
SteventheSlayer Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Sorry, I'm very immature. I got the most immature person of 2013 award two years ago.
VulpineVixen Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
I'm not sure if 27 is mature... but I'm very immature LOL. Well, depends. I have a child-like sense of humour but I'm adult when it's needed.
Last edited by VulpineVixen; Jan 18, 2013 @ 5:40pm
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2013 @ 11:20pm