Psycrow 13 янв, 2013 в 6:49
Black ops 2
My neigbors kidz have a problem, They bought the seasonpass for black ops 2 and they cant install it, and i they asked me how to figure it out, So i would like to know how to install or update black ops to that season pass thing ?

When i prtess my black ops 2 then it shows me a list of stuff that can be downloadet or addet to the game but there is nothing i can press or download...just a stupid list showing me avail stuff
Показано 16 из 6 комментариев
< >
[BL] R@ZOR | R 13 янв, 2013 в 7:54 
when u buy the season pass it doesnt do anything ... it just attatches itself to your account and when content becoms avalible u can download it free .... when ur nabour goes onto black ops they shud hav a season pass title .... that will show its attached to the account :) hope this helped !
Satoru 13 янв, 2013 в 8:12 
Right now the season pass doesn't do anything because no DLC has been released yet. Once the 1st pack is reeleased then you'll get the 4 new maps and 2 zombie maps as part of that. Then more as each pack is released.
funkycmonkey 13 янв, 2013 в 10:10 
TRUE,The dlc just hasnt realesed yet
<82ndAB>SPC.Acert 9 фев, 2013 в 21:46 
Well, it is downloading on my PC everytime i open the game... Annoying!
I dont know what to do!
Rage123m 16 фев, 2013 в 22:08 
hello . i have tryed downloading season pass for black ops 2 and i cant get it because i alrdy have nuketown installed.. how can i fix this? and i know i dont have it because i dont have the new maps installed.
LeVvE 17 фев, 2013 в 0:04 
Изначально опубликовано Rage:
hello . i have tryed downloading season pass for black ops 2 and i cant get it because i alrdy have nuketown installed.. how can i fix this? and i know i dont have it because i dont have the new maps installed.
Beacuse the new maps are not out on PC yet.
Показано 16 из 6 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 13 янв, 2013 в 6:49