Psycrow 2013년 1월 13일 오전 6시 49분
Black ops 2
My neigbors kidz have a problem, They bought the seasonpass for black ops 2 and they cant install it, and i they asked me how to figure it out, So i would like to know how to install or update black ops to that season pass thing ?

When i prtess my black ops 2 then it shows me a list of stuff that can be downloadet or addet to the game but there is nothing i can press or download...just a stupid list showing me avail stuff
6개 중 1-6 표시중
< >
[BL] R@ZOR | R 2013년 1월 13일 오전 7시 54분 
when u buy the season pass it doesnt do anything ... it just attatches itself to your account and when content becoms avalible u can download it free .... when ur nabour goes onto black ops they shud hav a season pass title .... that will show its attached to the account :) hope this helped !
Satoru 2013년 1월 13일 오전 8시 12분 
Right now the season pass doesn't do anything because no DLC has been released yet. Once the 1st pack is reeleased then you'll get the 4 new maps and 2 zombie maps as part of that. Then more as each pack is released.
funkycmonkey 2013년 1월 13일 오전 10시 10분 
TRUE,The dlc just hasnt realesed yet
<82ndAB>SPC.Acert 2013년 2월 9일 오후 9시 46분 
Well, it is downloading on my PC everytime i open the game... Annoying!
I dont know what to do!
Rage123m 2013년 2월 16일 오후 10시 08분 
hello . i have tryed downloading season pass for black ops 2 and i cant get it because i alrdy have nuketown installed.. how can i fix this? and i know i dont have it because i dont have the new maps installed.
LeVvE 2013년 2월 17일 오전 12시 04분 
Rage님이 먼저 게시:
hello . i have tryed downloading season pass for black ops 2 and i cant get it because i alrdy have nuketown installed.. how can i fix this? and i know i dont have it because i dont have the new maps installed.
Beacuse the new maps are not out on PC yet.
6개 중 1-6 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50
게시된 날짜: 2013년 1월 13일 오전 6시 49분
게시글: 6