J Blitz Jan 11, 2013 @ 7:09am
Looking for Co-op players and chit chat for Aliens Colonial Marines
Was not sure if should put this in the Discussion or Community area so flipped a coin

So I am not sure how many people are looking forward to finally seeing the release of ACM 3 1/2 years after it was supposed to be out. So I was wondering how many people will be getting it. I have pre-ordered mine, go here for that adventure http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864956554644786579/

I get extra content for pre-oredering, 4 characters from the Aliens movie, Ripley's flamethrower and a sawed off shotun. Not sure if these are GAME exclusive, but the Pre-order digital download is for Steam, just read my adventure before going down that rocky road.

Any hoo, I was wondering what peoples hopes or thoughts on the game was and wondering if people wanna team up for co-op when it's released. I would like to get a full team for the 4 player co-op, people with mics and have a fairly good grasp of English would be nice. I guess as long as you can understand "The aliens are attacking, PROTECT ME" YOLO right!
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Creasy (Banned) Jan 18, 2013 @ 6:46pm 
Feel free to send a friend request, I'm always happy to play
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2013 @ 7:09am