Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Seeking friends xD
I just made a new acc . my other one was hacked (dont know why ??! XD) I'm just looking for fun people to play games with .At this moment i have only 1 game Bulletrun ,I'm curently downloading a couple of more games .. So feel free to add me :D Hope this thread will help all new steam users , because i was a new user once ,i know what is like :D
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 17 коментара
Well you can add me and if you'd like i can invite to my little gaming group.
Hey I'll add you,but yano you could probably retrieve your old account by writing to steam saying it was hacked
it was hacked 2 years ago , i dont know how i dont know why , i tried recovering it ,didnt work , and i just gave up :P
Everybody feel free to add me. I voice chat in all games I play through the game or through the steam chat box. I joined steam in October, and got my new pc this month. Looking for people to play games with or just chat with. I'm always laughing in games b/c I play to have fun. One of my best friends on here doesn't like cursing, and out of respect for him, I don't curse when I play around him, so out of respect for everybody, I just won't curse when I play games, Lol! If I curse, it's by accident, but it's all your minor words, nothing to offend anybody. Anyway, I play a lot of horror games and multiplayer games. Feel free to check out my games list. :)
Първоначално публикувано от goofycrack:
Everybody feel free to add me. I voice chat in all games I play through the game or through the steam chat box. I joined steam in October, and got my new pc this month. Looking for people to play games with or just chat with. I'm always laughing in games b/c I play to have fun. One of my best friends on here doesn't like cursing, and out of respect for him, I don't curse when I play around him, so out of respect for everybody, I just won't curse when I play games, Lol! If I curse, it's by accident, but it's all your minor words, nothing to offend anybody. Anyway, I play a lot of horror games and multiplayer games. Feel free to check out my games list. :)
If this is the case then i'd like to livite you to Otaku Gaming, i think you'd fit right in.
I'll add you! :D I have not played in Batman City Impostors can we play together ;)
I'd be happy to add you. I suffered an account hack once. Damn, it's hard to find all of your friends again. Just make sure you actually talk. I like friends who talk. :3
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 17 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 11 ян. 2013 в 3:14
Публикации: 17