【Axi☆】 Jan 5, 2013 @ 2:59pm
Weakest sale yet
Skyrim stuck at $30, ARMA II fixed at $15-17, Sonic Generations at $14.

I think that THQ stand as the winners of the best group, the entire franchise of Dawn of War was good at $10, the THQ pack had some diversity as well as quality, Saints Row The Third was complete. Overall, THQ win the least-like-activision prise in my book. Perhaps I missed some sales, just my limited observation.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Curtis@HeroesofTalon Jan 5, 2013 @ 3:44pm 
To be honest I thought this sale was pretty good, I picked up quite a few decent games really cheap, and I didn't mind paying £15 for Skyrim because of how many good things I'd heard about it.
The only criticism I can dish out is that the community involvement didn't really exist this time, last time you had the coal items, in game achievement hunts, a group for people to come and chat in, it was great. But this time, it seems Valve just put the sale on without having anything like that. Except a badge, but that didn't really get people involved in much.
40sw4rm Jan 5, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
I enjoyed the holiday sale. I think I would've purchased the Bethesda pack if I hadn't already had a couple of their games. I also enjoyed the Tom Clancy and Valve Complete pack. I was also able to get the wife the Sims 3 and a bunch of other games for dirt cheap.
bloodraven43 Jan 5, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
thought it rocked
.. Jan 6, 2013 @ 7:52pm 
Yes , sadly it was , but not exactly .... the sales themself was (( okeyish )) ... But the hole christmas event was just a sale not a christmass event ... at least having few price related to buying some stuff grant you the acess for a drawing or anything like this ...

The event was Weak thats for sure , and i did not feel pump like last years .. even with the accont abusers and farmers ... the last years sales was fun and engaging this years it was just a regular sale on a longuer period like halloween sale and the last summer sale
Last edited by ..; Jan 6, 2013 @ 7:52pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 5, 2013 @ 2:59pm