Genut Jan 3, 2013 @ 3:33pm
Looking for friends
Hey, i'm looking for a few people to be friends with.. My idea is that there will be enough people so everytime someone logs on they'll have people to play with or just chill in skype or something. You only need to have a mic and skype.
I'll play any game that is on my games list
and minecraft and starcraft and possibly other games.
add me on steam
or on skype:"uadasd" (that's my skype).

If you didn't read my last comment i'll put it here as well:
Thank you to everyone that added me but i'm still looking for people preferably from around my time zone (which is gmt+2 (around europe) ), that i could have voice chat with, about anything, even when we don't play and just be friends :) (so have skype).
Also, i'm 15.5 years old if it matters to you (I don't think it should though).
Last edited by Genut; Jan 6, 2013 @ 6:17am
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
maxhamee Jan 3, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
Hello "maayan" and Everyone else who shows up to this post:

I'm a 19 year old male, and (contrary to if you look at my profile) I've really only used steam for probably 2 days maximum despite having a year+ of membership. I Had downloaded this program when I got my newest computer, but never had really touched and therefore shut it down until now As of such, I really have little to no experience with steam or it's communities, and hopefully through the efforts of this discussion could change that!

My Passions:
-Video Games: RPG's (teamwork or single player, turn based or otherwise), Shooters (mainly on consoles, enjoy occasional sidescroller title on computer) and of all the seperate genres, perhaps the Tower Defense one appeals to me most of all! :)
-Deep Philosophical discussions/conversations (my friends less creatively dub them "arguments" :P)
-Humor: I've developed a sometimes strange and/or refreshing random humor, the more spontaneous and less creative ones are typically when im trying to hard, but when im having fun it's off the bat slapstick humor!
-Being "the guy": Kind of an odd choice of words, so let me explain in more detail. I Love being the guy that people can talk to about anything, I try to avoid causing or break up conflict between friends. That doesn't make me a pushover at all. I've just rationalized that the time we have should be spent not fighting but enjoying the titles we know and love! :)
-Avid supporter of the 2nd amendment
-Love certain sports (both on television and real life)

-Dislikes
Discrimination: A joke here and there should be able to be tolerated, just be careful to make sure it is never meant in bad taste, and that you acknowledge these stereotypes to be incorrect or injust. I'm not perfect, but I'll try my best to make sure it all works out!
- Plain old Jerks! ( I Mean really, if you've got nothing nice to say in a friendship forum... D:)
-Tomatoes. I...I Really don't like tomatoes. They just...why?!

Please by all means be free to add me! I'm not very aware of how the money works on here (as I have none) and haven't really figured out who or what to play with yet, so help give me direction! I'd appreciate being anyone's friend who truly wishes it! :)

Thank you all and have a wonderful day! :)

Max Hamee
MonkeySeeker Jan 4, 2013 @ 1:51am 
Originally posted by maxhamee:
Hello "maayan" and Everyone else who shows up to this post: ...snip

-Dislikes
Discrimination: A joke here and there should be able to be tolerated, just be careful to make sure it is never meant in bad taste, and that you acknowledge these stereotypes to be incorrect or injust. I'm not perfect, but I'll try my best to make sure it all works out!
- Plain old Jerks! ( I Mean really, if you've got nothing nice to say in a friendship forum... D:)
-Tomatoes. I...I Really don't like tomatoes. They just...why?!

Please by all means be free to add me! I'm not very aware of how the money works on here (as I have none) and haven't really figured out who or what to play with yet, so help give me direction! I'd appreciate being anyone's friend who truly wishes it! :)

Thank you all and have a wonderful day! :)

Max Hamee

I would but I can't tolerate your discrimination against tomatoes. That's just wrong, I can't believe that in this day and age such discrimination still exists.
GALM_ Jan 4, 2013 @ 3:04am 
I'll add both of you, you seem like nice and friendly. :)
maxhamee Jan 4, 2013 @ 8:15am 
I'm sorry monkeyseeker you feel that way. It's just it hits the gag reflex in my throat, nothing else does that for me :(
TalDrakken Jan 5, 2013 @ 12:49am 
you lot seem pretty awesome
Scrumdiddlyumptious Jan 5, 2013 @ 5:16am 
I have two friends. I appreciate them but please adore me before I spiral into a hell like depression curled into a funsize, unloved ball wasting my days away trying to fill the pathetic void of human communication with other means. Such being, hugging pillows and weird cat plushes because I'm allergic to normal cats, spending large amounts of time afk in one spot so I may become one of those land marks people use for directions, tending to shrubs and gigglesnorting to myself...

I'm Cinnamintspice. I really do not know if these flavours compliment each other, but I think it's a fabulous blend of sassy and refreshing. My game library is lacking, as I've just joined, so I can't say I'm all that deep of a gamer, but it may help me on my way to find people to be around. That Terraria for example, sits unused because I have no one to play with.

I get mixed responses about my gender, the perverse undertones of my jokes may be the root of such. Being confuzzled as I am, I've decided to alternate genders by even and odd dates. On the topic of jokes, my humour is bland, overused, and abuses the word "Jesus". I'm easily swayed by words, my play style and personality is down right sadistic, and I hate gaming with my pants on.

I leave you with the offer of being my friend (Please be my friend). I urge you to feel the desperation as I leave my contact information for the public eye:
Skype: Virtualhiv - Screen name Therapist Location of Narnia Finland
Steam: I will personalize an adorable little thank you comment if you add me.
GALM_ Jan 5, 2013 @ 5:52am 
I'll add you, Scaena. :)
(OG)Luquier Jan 5, 2013 @ 7:29am 
Ill be your friend and if your looking for more people to play games with on steam then you may want to join my group (Otaku Gaming) good friendly people who are more the willing to play some games (As long as they have said game)
Osyrhia Jan 5, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Hey I'll add too
MorselMouth Jan 5, 2013 @ 11:03am 
I'm in the same boat, looking for some steam friends. I just made some decent purchases, and I'm really just looking for people to maybe chat with while I play, or people with similar interests could play some Torchlight 2 with me :D Please send an invite
GALM_ Jan 5, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Invite, away! :D
Genut Jan 6, 2013 @ 6:13am 
Thank you to everyone that added me but i'm still looking for people preferably from around my time zone (which is gmt+2 (around europe) ), that i could have voice chat with, about anything, even when we don't play and just be friends :) (so have skype).
Also, i'm 15.5 years old if it matters to you (I don't think it should though).
(OG)Luquier Jan 6, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
Age doesnt make the gamer, skill does. i myself am 19.9 years old. ill add you.
Creasy Jan 8, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
Feel free to send a friend request, I'm happy to play most games
IEVI Jan 8, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
Added I need some people to play with :)
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2013 @ 3:33pm