pira7e 2 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:43pm
Friends
I might open up to adding some people, I feel lonely. I'll gift you games if you add me when I get paid each week.
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 37 ความเห็น
< >
TinyTim 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 2:05am 
You should start by telling people what types of games you play. I only add people that play similar multiplayer games.
GALM_ 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 6:01am 
I'll add you. :)
grooc 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 8:42am 
Looks like we have pretty similar tastes in games, invite sent...
GALM_ 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:09am 
For some reason I cannot send an invite to you, Arkon. I have tried at least three times sending invites to you.
GALM_ 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:23am 
Thank you for the invite, having problems with my connection so I cannot chat you, so I say thanks here instead. Thanks! :D
pira7e 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:27am 
Thanks for the add and accepting :)
°★Agentrock★ (ถูกแบน) 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 12:41pm 
do you add tf2?
°★Agentrock★ (ถูกแบน) 3 ม.ค. 2013 @ 12:41pm 
like premium and your giving away games for free?
Spike3496 9 ม.ค. 2013 @ 1:39pm 
Im with you man, i just ot steam downloaded and i need friends too
PraisetheCage 10 ม.ค. 2013 @ 9:46pm 
Add me, i'll accept.
RocktotheBass 24 ม.ค. 2013 @ 7:25pm 
i know what you mean.... i only have two friends on steam LOL
[Bolloks]_Insyte 24 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:41pm 
i feel a fellow swager in my midst + hey need friends aswell dude im pretty new to steam. Add me bro
ได้รับการแก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย [Bolloks]_Insyte; 24 ม.ค. 2013 @ 11:42pm
Koreansk-Dansk Ryger (-。-)y-゜゜ 25 ม.ค. 2013 @ 12:40am 
It's a nice gesture, but it's better to find some people to play with, don't have to give people items or games for your hard earned money ^_^ which sure would benefit yourself and your real life :P
PraisetheCage 25 ม.ค. 2013 @ 1:14am 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย BlazingAmazing 8-) Hash ^_^:
It's a nice gesture, but it's better to find some people to play with, don't have to give people items or games for your hard earned money ^_^ which sure would benefit yourself and your real life :P

I agree .Saying something like that might attract the wrong kind of people. The kind that acts like your friend just so they can get cool games. It is very generous of you but maybe just become friends with people who you know wont use you. Also, spend that hard earned money of yours on yourself. I'm sure that would be a lot better than spending it on a fake friend. I hope this paragraph didn't sound mean, because that wasn't my intention, just to help a fellow steamer....
ได้รับการแก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย PraisetheCage; 25 ม.ค. 2013 @ 1:15am
ᴷᴬᴿᴿ 25 ม.ค. 2013 @ 4:48am 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย (S.GA) Harry1428:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย BlazingAmazing 8-) Hash ^_^:

I agree .Saying something like that might attract the wrong kind of people. The kind that acts like your friend just so they can get cool games.

What on earth are you people talking about? What is the chance of that happening..??

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Agentrock13:
like premium and your giving away games for free?

Oh. Sorry. Carry on. :P
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 37 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50