Friends
I might open up to adding some people, I feel lonely. I'll gift you games if you add me when I get paid each week.
< >
115/34 megjegyzés mutatása
You should start by telling people what types of games you play. I only add people that play similar multiplayer games.
Looks like we have pretty similar tastes in games, invite sent...
Thanks for the add and accepting :)
do you add tf2?
like premium and your giving away games for free?
Im with you man, i just ot steam downloaded and i need friends too
Add me, i'll accept.
i know what you mean.... i only have two friends on steam LOL
i feel a fellow swager in my midst + hey need friends aswell dude im pretty new to steam. Add me bro
Legutóbb szerkesztette: salmon; 2013. jan. 24., 23:42
It's a nice gesture, but it's better to find some people to play with, don't have to give people items or games for your hard earned money ^_^ which sure would benefit yourself and your real life :P
BlazingAmazing 8-) Hash ^_^ eredeti hozzászólása:
It's a nice gesture, but it's better to find some people to play with, don't have to give people items or games for your hard earned money ^_^ which sure would benefit yourself and your real life :P

I agree .Saying something like that might attract the wrong kind of people. The kind that acts like your friend just so they can get cool games. It is very generous of you but maybe just become friends with people who you know wont use you. Also, spend that hard earned money of yours on yourself. I'm sure that would be a lot better than spending it on a fake friend. I hope this paragraph didn't sound mean, because that wasn't my intention, just to help a fellow steamer....
Legutóbb szerkesztette: HTRidgway; 2013. jan. 25., 1:15
(S.GA) Harry1428 eredeti hozzászólása:
BlazingAmazing 8-) Hash ^_^ eredeti hozzászólása:

I agree .Saying something like that might attract the wrong kind of people. The kind that acts like your friend just so they can get cool games.

What on earth are you people talking about? What is the chance of that happening..??

Agentrock13 eredeti hozzászólása:
like premium and your giving away games for free?

Oh. Sorry. Carry on. :P
true i didnt even notice the gift free games part until now LOL, but this brings out some nasty qualities in people, namely greed
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Ψ; 2013. jan. 25., 15:28
Nothing personal but thats not a good way to seek new friends....
I'm always open for adding people ^.^
< >
115/34 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2013. jan. 2., 23:43