xxxRUSTxxx Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:18pm
i need friends =(
Hi there im looking for fun mature people to add me as a friend, i have like 40-50 games on here, i like fps, rpgs, action, mmos ect and will to try other games out, feel free to random friend me =D
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
if you're into Falllout, there are a couple of good discussions taking place.. one's entitled: "Where should next fallout take place." and another is entitled: "Fallout 4 discussion" Some good ideas floatin around in there. Fallout is an RPG game in case you havent played it, havent checked your profile to know..
Emi00 Jan 3, 2013 @ 9:18am 
hello
Odin Jan 3, 2013 @ 11:01am 
Hey ill be your friend and if you'd like i can invite you to my group (Otaku Gaming) we aim to make friends, have fun and play what ever, add me.
GALM_ Jan 3, 2013 @ 11:05am 
I want to be your friend. *invite sent* :D
Sponsored by Pururin.com Jan 3, 2013 @ 11:45am 
add me
xxxRUSTxxx Jan 3, 2013 @ 12:48pm 
awesome thanks alot guys, finaly have friends =D
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Jan 3, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
I know mmo is multiplayer but what do the letters stand for again?
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Jan 3, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
multplater map only?
xxxRUSTxxx Jan 3, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
mmo = massively multiplayer online
☩BFB☩Albitor Jan 3, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
hello, I am french and become my friend
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Jan 3, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
That doesn't count in the world of real mature gaming ADULTS. Massive Multiplayer Online is a GAY accronym cooked up for the Children of the internet who, quite frankly, are swarming all around my ankles everytime I go online or even learn of what games there are being made nowadays! Bloody kids! Eueuerr!
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Jan 3, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
I'm so grumpy today, dunno...I just took one look at the trailer for DOTA2 and thought...What a pile of SH.IT! It must be a kiddies game cos it's so popular and the internet is swarming with convulsion after convulsion of spewing hordes of Kids- twiddling their little thumbs on their ridiculously over priced gadgets that I'm surprised they can even see what they are looking at with all that hair dangling down in front of their faces, communicating in acronyms and smiley faces, speaking with single syllable retorts like ug-ug uhh-huh, omg lmfao lol wtf--AAAAAAARGGHHH! Can I speak to some real people please??????????? (take this however you want)
Last edited by [KL] Master Dan [StormCats]; Jan 3, 2013 @ 2:09pm
AoTIVIasterzz Jan 3, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
if your up for some gameing make new friends add me :)
[G><S]BLACK ZERO Jan 3, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
I'm not French, but you can be my friend. Hugs?
Originally posted by MisterPanda:
hello, I am french and become my friend
TubMaster (Banned) Jan 3, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
Hey Everyone.

I'm doing a giveaway for my community and I thought why not share the wealth. I'm throwing the information out there and if you would like a chance to win (It's FREE!!), I would love for you to come and join us. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cantstopkilling

Please follow the step on how to be entered in the drawing. Multiple ways to be entered into the drawing.

All the Best,

TubMaster
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:18pm