Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Joined Steam Tonight! (friendless)
hello all! my name is Samantha and I just re-joined Steam tonight (had an account before just to play Portal for my Sci-Fi Lit class) and given that,I don't have any friends on here really yet. Help a sista out as I learn Steam!
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 18 коментара
Did the previous account end or are they numbered accounts that are re-used for each course?
I see this as a sneaky way for Valve to increase their user count...

But anyway, you had me at "play Portal for my Sci-Fi Lit class". I hope maybe I can learn a thing or two. I can certainly quote most everything from the game.
What school has this course by the way?
Първоначално публикувано от DarkCrystalMethod:
Did the previous account end or are they numbered accounts that are re-used for each course?
I see this as a sneaky way for Valve to increase their user count...

But anyway, you had me at "play Portal for my Sci-Fi Lit class". I hope maybe I can learn a thing or two. I can certainly quote most everything from the game.
What school has this course by the way?

Well we got to download it for free by entering a course code and that had a limit. It was freshman year and I don't remember my login (which didn't have a set end). Also, Penn State! University Park. Playing Portal was the most fun assignment I've ever had. We read and watched lots of goodies!!
Първоначално публикувано от SolitaryM:
PSU UP student here! Invite sent. small world after all lol.

*also my first post ever on these forums!

well no ♥♥♥♥♥♥, look at that!! it really is. I figured with 46,000+ kids at UP some had to be on Steam..
Последно редактиран от miss khaleesi; 1 ян. 2013 в 21:17
New to steam? welcome, if your looking for friends i could invite you to the group that i lead, good people and good games, add me if you want to know more
even though im 12 days late, invite sent...
Hey "Sam". U can add me too if u want. Always cool with some new peeps =)
Първоначално публикувано от McBacchus:
Charles needs an "Invite all"-button :)
Yeah he seems very friendly, which is a good thing and now I have many new friends in common with him lol...
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 18 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 1 ян. 2013 в 17:11
Публикации: 18