Quick!SaveTheChildren Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:33pm
New Year Giveaway (all gifted)
I won't be here midnight and later (I'll be...busy), but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year with some game codes/gifts. Thanks to this thread for the inspiration: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/12/846940248534154099/

Two codes from Amazon - please post if you've taken them.
Psychonauts PNIX6-CTW49-JRB2N [TAKEN]
Bioshock 7G7X9-JGK4F-LKGQD [TAKEN]

A few games from my inventory - to get one, tell me in 10-25 words why you want the game. OR, just tell us what your new years resolution is. Please limit one. Add me as friend temporarily and I'll send you a gift when I check in later.

Defence Grid: The Awakening [SENT/TAKEN]
The Wonderful End of the World [SENT/TAKEN]
AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity [SENT/TAKEN]
Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister [SENT/TAKEN]
Tomb Raider: Legend [SENT/TAKEN]
Burn Zombie Burn! [SENT/TAKEN]
Insecticide Part 1 [waiting on user response]
Nancy Drew®: Curse of Blackmoor Manor [SENT/TAKEN]
Ghost Master [SENT/TAKEN]
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 [SENT/TAKEN]
Red Faction [SENT/TAKEN]
Red Faction II [SENT/TAKEN]
Last edited by Quick!SaveTheChildren; Jan 1, 2013 @ 2:00pm
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Satoru Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:37pm 
I took Bioshock thanks :)

adamus Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:47pm 
i have claimed Psychonauts thank you very much :) and Happy new year!!!
White.Renard Dec 31, 2012 @ 11:37pm 
My new year's resolution would be to start saving my money instead of buying games on Steam's sales! lol and to find a good job of course!
Happy new year to you too! :) and thank you!
Tomb Raider: Legend
Last edited by White.Renard; Dec 31, 2012 @ 11:38pm
wuvan Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:29am 
My new year's resolution is to initiate more conversations and keep in touch with people instead of waiting for them to do with me.
Happy new year's! Can I get AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity?
Thanks!
SteventheSlayer Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:33am 
Happy new year!
I'd love Sonic the Hegehog.
I played that a lot back in the day.

Nostalogia ftw.

Oh and my resolution is to finish my Nuclear Dawn map, though I can't until they fix the crashing bug.
Last edited by SteventheSlayer; Jan 1, 2013 @ 10:52am
Jangus Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:44am 
A happy gaming new year to all of you! I'm kicking mine off with good old multiplayer gaming.

I would take the first Red Faction game! :)
Jangus Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:46am 
Also, my best friend who would LOVE the Nancy Drew game
Quick!SaveTheChildren Jan 1, 2013 @ 1:54am 
Sent two games. I will check back tomorrow for more, gotta sleep :D
마틴™ Jan 1, 2013 @ 2:18am 
sonic for me... im playing this game since i have SEGA GENESIS.. im miss this game so much.. give it to me bro.
™Devilutz Jan 1, 2013 @ 2:29am 
Hello mate!

If u really giving Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and still got it i would love it to get it for me and my girlfriend who are suckers for this game. I've been a Sonic fan from back in the days when we have Sega consoles, playing the game for hours and hours now realizing the time is passing. My girlfriend is the same, loves this game, she wanted it for PS3 but was pretty expensive and we said to wait more before we aford to get it :( As far as the resolution for this new year, i guess would be to pay more attention to the small things that makes us happy insted of viewing just the big picture :)

Happy new year!
White.Renard Jan 1, 2013 @ 2:45am 
Originally posted by ohsavethechildren:
Sent two games. I will check back tomorrow for more, gotta sleep :D
Thank you so much :) I got Tomb Raider
richboy:) Jan 1, 2013 @ 3:05am 
Red faction 2 or 1, would be nice, i like games with pistols etc, before years i played halo was epic game, and still playing games like that (CS 1.6 CS:GO beta and etc) :)
If u cant give me Red faction, then i would like Ghost master (gonna kill the time with it) :)
Last edited by richboy:); Jan 1, 2013 @ 8:02am
Kirby Jan 1, 2013 @ 4:52am 
sonic the hedge hog 2 and my new year resoultion is to stop going out with the wrong type of people i dont need in my life too much drama over the years so ill probraly try this new year clean i hope still talking to the ex tho
RadioactiveSlimeMonster Jan 1, 2013 @ 5:12am 
Hello ohsavethechildren!

I would have to say for my new years resolution would be to keep my head on straight for the next couple of months and eat/drink healthier foods before I enlist into the navy. I am a bit new to steam and love zombie games. Bought Left 4 Dead 2 a couple days ago and it's amazing I recommend it if you havent already played it!

If you dont want "Burn Zombie Burn!" I would love to play it! Thanks man/chika!
andrewsgames Jan 1, 2013 @ 7:24am 
Can I please have Red Faction 2 or 1, and if those are gone Defence Grid: The Awakening. Even if I don't get anything thankyou verry much!!! It is verry nice of you to hand out free games!!! My new years resolution is to run my next half marathon in under 1 hour 35 minutes. (My previous best was 1 hour 36 minutes 24 sec. and 3/10 of a sec.)
Last edited by andrewsgames; Jan 1, 2013 @ 7:55am
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:33pm