Where can I find hardcore gamers with tons of free time?
Anyone know of any groups or places I could meet people who dont work or work from home who spend most of their days playing games?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 62
I seem to fit that bill. I have mostly played Company of heroes( tales of valour etc but mod free version) but for some reason I can't access my profile or get online in it anymore. Other dudes had same prob but dunno wot to do bout it cos its a great game that takes all day to play hee
Dernière modification de 𝕊𝕋𝕌ℝ𝕄-𝕂𝔸𝕋; 29 déc. 2012 à 14h57
I wouldn't mind a few friends like this as well, mostly to make me feel better on those stray weeks where I'm beating everyone I know in amount of time spent playing games. ;-]

Though I do work! I swear it!
I'm on F.O.vegas at mo, Honest Hearts add on. but its got more bugs in it than Canterbury Commons! Keeps crashin to the max! Shows how irritating it is when they try to shovel stuff out at us with the only interest in making money rather than taking pride in their work! Ahem, s'cuse me. Bloomin Deadlines, who needs em!
Dernière modification de 𝕊𝕋𝕌ℝ𝕄-𝕂𝔸𝕋; 29 déc. 2012 à 15h18
Barney 29 déc. 2012 à 15h45 
"Hardcore" gamers. Hehe.
I'm playing in hardcore mode actually, just waiting for the 'alien' film reference about the walls he he, thats the only '♥♥♥♥♥♥' reason!
Dernière modification de 𝕊𝕋𝕌ℝ𝕄-𝕂𝔸𝕋; 29 déc. 2012 à 16h41
Not heard from dances wi foo's at all on here, dunno where he went.. ? ah well. bk to zion then.
wanna play with hardcore gamers go to xfire or gametracker
Well me I suppose.
Hardcore gamer? anyone that has more then 20 games ofn steam I would asume
iisben 29 déc. 2012 à 19h26 
I play all day. At night I rape my games and then beat them until they sleep. Im trying to play games for a living. Its that or I die.
I'm looking for this too -- though, I'd prefer people near my age group (I'm 32). Not sure exactly what you mean by "hardcore" -- many interpretations can be made: skill level, time spent, attitude, etc. I prefer humility, objectivity, maturity, patience, but with a good sense of humor. Uh oh, this is starting to sound like a personal ad...
Dernière modification de Unrest; 30 déc. 2012 à 0h58
Count me in. I can be seen playing something throughout the whole day. I like playing all types of genres. If it matters, I am in my 30's, recently unemployed, not really looking for a job yet. These days off are soo nice =) Hopefully see yas in game!
ok heres a question for you lot then. can you please tell me one thing? if i buy the black ops for $44.99 do i get only the product key or do i get the complete game. and if so how is it given to me? sent to me or do i have to download it?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 62
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 29 déc. 2012 à 10h31