Kiss My Ass Dec 12, 2012 @ 6:47pm
Steam Gift
Well, I Was Shock When I Open My Steam And Got 5 New Item On My Steam Inventory.. And All Of It Is Dota 2 Invite Key.. But Something Bugging Me.. There's Some Item That Called Steam Gift.. When I See The Description, I Got Nothing Than "Undifined" WTF!! What Is That Thing For??
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
MonkeySeeker Dec 12, 2012 @ 8:07pm 
Just a bug that happens sometimes. Will probably fix itself.
Kiss My Ass Dec 13, 2012 @ 8:28am 
well thx for that.. XD
young Dec 13, 2012 @ 10:09am 
dud mine doesnt even show gifts. FIX ASAP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iMrQuiSher Dec 13, 2012 @ 6:42pm 
Dota 2 Invites key.. i need it.. Would you add Friend and send it to me? i need it to ply Dota 2. please...
Satoru Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:08am 
Is there some kind of script that makes your text capitalize every word? Because it seems like its a LOT of trouble to do that manually. Why do people do that? I mean ALL CAPS is easy. No punctuation is easy. Not spelling is easy. But why capitalize every word?? What are you trying to do?
Kiss My Ass Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:20am 
lol.. Whats Wrong With This..Im Just Trying To Be Looks Polite.. Thats All.. There's Some Kind Of Shortcut For Make Every Word Is Just Like What I Did.. But, I Didn't Do That.. Just For Your Information.. This Is How I Feel Like To Type If So Many People See My Types.. But If No One See It, I'll Type Just Ussual.. Got It?

And For Someone Who Want Dota 2 Key : If You Are Real Dota Player You'll Probably Try Your Best To Get The Key.. And Not Like This.. You Looks Like Beggars.. For Me You Were Sound Like Some People Who Said This "Commend Me Thx" or "Commend Me Please" For Real, You Guys Just Make Dota 2 Worst..
Tito Shivan Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:05pm 
Originally posted by T>M<R Qisthz:
lol.. Whats Wrong With This..Im Just Trying To Be Looks Polite..
It doesn't look polite. It doesn't even look good. Capitalization has it's uses, by capitalizing each word you break those rules making your text hard to read and understad.

It's like, if i just. started putting, random punctuation. signs, all, over. my text; just because, i 'feel. like it' it makes, my text hard. to read hard, to understand. and not, only that but. it can give. the wrong. meaning to what. you, are saying period

Want to be understood? Write properly.
Last edited by Tito Shivan; Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:06pm
Kiss My Ass Dec 14, 2012 @ 6:17pm 
lol.. Write Properly? So Where's The Fun? I Think Is No Fun At All.. U Know, Its Sure Fun To See Guys Like You Cant Understood So Easy..

So All I Want To Say : "Ganbatte Ne"
Tito Shivan Dec 15, 2012 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by T>M<R Qisthz:
So All I Want To Say : "Ganbatte Ne"
Tu ets el primer que no ho fa 'lo millor que pot' per mor de que t'enteguin. Si vols mantenir una conversa has de fer-te entendre, tots podem parlar de manera que no t'entenguin els altres. Pero aixo nomes demostra la falta de maduresa mental de qui es comporta d'aqueixa manera.
Trobes divertit no tenir ni idea de lo que se t'está diguend. Be, nomes diré "Ganbatte Ne"
JackTheRipper Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:05am 
i have 6 invites.offer
Pigdog Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:54am 
could someone plx donate me a gift code or like 1$ because i want steam premian
Pigdog Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:54am 
*plz
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2012 @ 6:47pm