Free copy of dota 2 if anyone wants to try.
I have a copy of dota 2 that i would be willing to trade for another game
< >
Zobrazeno 112 z 12 komentářů
Same here, but I have 5.
I'll trade you a dota for a dota =P
ill take it :)
haven't been able to get one for ages lol. Well if you still have it that is. Been trying to win one on steamgifts.com
anyone have anything to trade in return?
Killj0y původně napsal:
haven't been able to get one for ages lol. Well if you still have it that is. Been trying to win one on steamgifts.com
Shouldn't be too hard to get one, They are currently thrown out like [insert anything]. I unfortunately got none (probably not played long enough), but 2 of my mates just got 5... Seems like it will be released soon.
Naposledy upravil Compu; 10. pro. 2012 v 13.58
I think I have a copy of Half-Life 2 that is extra, not sure why though. That's all I have to trade.
Erica původně napsal:
I think I have a copy of Half-Life 2 that is extra, not sure why though. That's all I have to trade.
Don't do it. For one thing, you get banned for trading in these forums.
For another thing, dota 2 will be a free game once it comes out. Half life is worth WAY more then a free game.
steventheslayer původně napsal:
Erica původně napsal:
Don't do it. For one thing, you get banned for trading in these forums.
For another thing, dota 2 will be a free game once it comes out. Half life is worth WAY more then a free game.

I see, thank you. Wasn't aware of not being allowed to trade or that dota 2 will be free.

In that case, just send me one. :P
If anyone wants, the trading forums can be found here, but they're currently down for maintenace.
i only have an extra copy of ravaged :3 if thats worth it than hey ill do that xD
I'm willing to take one! Always want to try it out.
< >
Zobrazeno 112 z 12 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 10. pro. 2012 v 10.33
Počet příspěvků: 12