Puddle Dec 3, 2012 @ 10:48am
games for my 3 yr old girl?
cant find any games simple enough for my lil girl. any suggestions are gratefully recieved :) many thanks
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Satoru Dec 3, 2012 @ 10:53am 
Peggle is a good place to start probably
Spawn of Totoro Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:06am 
Get the Popcap collection. It usualy goes on sale around the holidays (50%+ off).

My 3 yeard old loves them. Many are simple and some help them understand spelling better (book worm).
VulpineVixen Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:13am 
There are a few kids games on Steam. Tommy Tronic and Horrid Henry are the two that I can think of off hand.
Puddle Dec 3, 2012 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
Get the Popcap collection. It usualy goes on sale around the holidays (50%+ off).

My 3 yeard old loves them. Many are simple and some help them understand spelling better (book worm).

ahh ill check it out. thanks alot :)
Puddle Dec 3, 2012 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by CPoG Vulpine Vixen:
There are a few kids games on Steam. Tommy Tronic and Horrid Henry are the two that I can think of off hand.

ahh she loves horrid henry cant lose there :)
Set-115689 Dec 4, 2012 @ 3:28am 
Downloads.com (cnet) has tons of free games. On the left side under catagories select games/kids games. Theres 317 free to try , 173 free and 5 to buy games.
Puddle Dec 4, 2012 @ 10:39am 
Originally posted by Set:
Downloads.com (cnet) has tons of free games. On the left side under catagories select games/kids games. Theres 317 free to try , 173 free and 5 to buy games.

ahh superb! thanks alot! ill check it out :D
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Dec 4, 2012 @ 11:07am 
Buy her minecraft. My 5 and 6 yr old niece and nephew absolutely loves it. The game lets them self develop imagination and creativity.
Vtm_Jay Dec 4, 2012 @ 12:12pm 
Might I suggest Sonic games? I know I loved them when I was around 4, many are available on Steam.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2012 @ 10:48am
Posts: 9