Warren Boofit 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 9:40
Help make a big huge GMOD idea brain poop
I am about to buy GMod, however it looks like there is a crapton of stuff I don't know about the game and its community and everything. I have a fun idea.
No matter if you have the game or not, I want you just to post ANYHTHING you know about the game. ANYTHING
Like it could be, "the purple gun does _____" or even simple like "Gmod tower" or "Lua scripting"
ANYTHING
PLease don't skim over this, it is super easy just to post ANYTHING you know.
Thanks!
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
Felix 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 9:42 
Warren Boofit 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 9:49 
引用自 FrazerJC
Garry's Mod gamehub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/

Frazer, I won't tell you to shutup, as someone else already has today, but think here for a minute. In order to post on the game hub, you have to have the game. Which I don't.

Unless, I am angry at you for no reason as the gamehub post you did was actually trying to participate. If that is the case, thank you!
Felix 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 10:17 
引用自 SirMonkeybutt10
Frazer, I won't tell you to shutup, as someone else already has today, but think here for a minute. In order to post on the game hub, you have to have the game. Which I don't.
Really? That's news to me. The vast majority of Gamehubs do not require you to own the game to post in them unless something has changed overnight.

I apologise for linking to the gamehub in that case, then.
最后由 Felix 编辑于; 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 10:17
Warren Boofit 2013 年 5 月 27 日 下午 7:00 
Posting privileges: Only players who own Garry's Mod are allowed to post in this forum.

But please people, keep posting
Felix 2013 年 5 月 27 日 下午 7:04 
To be honest, I think your best bet will be Googling and searching YouTube for tutorials and whatnot about Garry's Mod.
Warren Boofit 2013 年 5 月 27 日 下午 7:30 
ok.
i just wanted it to be fun
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2013 年 5 月 27 日 上午 9:40
回复数: 6