Captain Dixie-Normas 27. touko, 2013 9.40
Help make a big huge GMOD idea brain poop
I am about to buy GMod, however it looks like there is a crapton of stuff I don't know about the game and its community and everything. I have a fun idea.
No matter if you have the game or not, I want you just to post ANYHTHING you know about the game. ANYTHING
Like it could be, "the purple gun does _____" or even simple like "Gmod tower" or "Lua scripting"
ANYTHING
PLease don't skim over this, it is super easy just to post ANYTHING you know.
Thanks!
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
FrazerJC 27. touko, 2013 9.42 
Captain Dixie-Normas 27. touko, 2013 9.49 
FrazerJC lähetti viestin:
Garry's Mod gamehub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/

Frazer, I won't tell you to shutup, as someone else already has today, but think here for a minute. In order to post on the game hub, you have to have the game. Which I don't.

Unless, I am angry at you for no reason as the gamehub post you did was actually trying to participate. If that is the case, thank you!
FrazerJC 27. touko, 2013 10.17 
SirMonkeybutt10 lähetti viestin:
Frazer, I won't tell you to shutup, as someone else already has today, but think here for a minute. In order to post on the game hub, you have to have the game. Which I don't.
Really? That's news to me. The vast majority of Gamehubs do not require you to own the game to post in them unless something has changed overnight.

I apologise for linking to the gamehub in that case, then.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on FrazerJC; 27. touko, 2013 10.17
Captain Dixie-Normas 27. touko, 2013 19.00 
Posting privileges: Only players who own Garry's Mod are allowed to post in this forum.

But please people, keep posting
FrazerJC 27. touko, 2013 19.04 
To be honest, I think your best bet will be Googling and searching YouTube for tutorials and whatnot about Garry's Mod.
Captain Dixie-Normas 27. touko, 2013 19.30 
ok.
i just wanted it to be fun
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50
Lähetetty: 27. touko, 2013 9.40