This topic has been locked
VestedGamr May 9, 2013 @ 7:22am
REALLY OLD THREAD THAT GOT BUMPED - PLEASE LOCK
EDIT: PLEASE LOCK THIS

I'm trying to find a bullethell game with competitive multiplayer. I know about Realm of the Mad God, but I don't want to invest time or money into an MMO. Is there anything similar to what I'm looking for?
Last edited by VestedGamr; Jun 29 @ 6:30pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Jahustaja Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:33am 
Touhou 9
VestedGamr Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:14pm 
Originally posted by Kaalep:
Touhou 9

Two things.

1. I'll take a look at it, but I have a feeling that it's not exactly what I'm looking for.
2. Necrobump much? :P
Sucy Jan 16, 2014 @ 2:08am 
as a fan of bullet hell games,I can tell you that there is no game,at least not competitive at least we can play online in some games
anyway if you find a game like this please tell me, and luck with that
See you!!!!
Take a look at ReOPAF on itch.io. Pretty sure that's exactly what you're looking for. You select three spells out of 24, then fight to the death. It's a featureless arena the size of your screen, without gravity. You get a dash that you're invulnerable during, a 'focus' button that slows you down (the movement is pretty fast, so it's useful for precision) and shows your hitbox as a glowing dot. It supports 2-4 players in free for all matches or 2v2 teamfights. It's also free (but you can pay as a donation if you'd like). There's a option to adjust the power of your spells in case you want a more or less chaotic game. It is SO MUCH FUN. A friend and I played it for about 3 hours in one sitting. Also, yay necrobumping a 4 year old post. No AI or online multiplayer though, so you'll need a controller for each player besides the first (keyboard and mouse support). Here's a link to the page: https://gman8r.itch.io/reopaf The download is the big neon green button on the left.
Lucas Jun 29 @ 3:28pm 
Originally posted by zedmail816:
Take a look at ReOPAF on itch.io. Pretty sure that's exactly what you're looking for. You select three spells out of 24, then fight to the death. It's a featureless arena the size of your screen, without gravity. You get a dash that you're invulnerable during, a 'focus' button that slows you down (the movement is pretty fast, so it's useful for precision) and shows your hitbox as a glowing dot. It supports 2-4 players in free for all matches or 2v2 teamfights. It's also free (but you can pay as a donation if you'd like). There's a option to adjust the power of your spells in case you want a more or less chaotic game. It is SO MUCH FUN. A friend and I played it for about 3 hours in one sitting. Also, yay necrobumping a 4 year old post. No AI or online multiplayer though, so you'll need a controller for each player besides the first (keyboard and mouse support). Here's a link to the page: https://gman8r.itch.io/reopaf The download is the big neon green button on the left.

It's ironic how the first post on this was a necro and now you're doing the exact same thing. . .

Originally posted by VestedGamr:
Originally posted by Kaalep:
Touhou 9

Necrobump much? :P
Sucy Jun 29 @ 4:33pm 
dont be so harsh, maybe our friend read really slow, took more than tree years read all the post.
Originally posted by zedmail816:

Necrobump much? :P

But seriously, how did you even find this thread?
Last edited by VestedGamr; Jun 29 @ 5:14pm
radkid10 Jun 29 @ 6:25pm 
there was only two bullet hell MMO's ever made had player-versus-player Valkyrie sky and I cannot recall the name of the second one cuz it's been years
Originally posted by radkid10:
there was only two bullet hell MMO's ever made had player-versus-player Valkyrie sky and I cannot recall the name of the second one cuz it's been years

Look at the date of the OP, then look at the date on the lower-right hand side of your screen (if you're running Windows).

Also, I specifically said I DIDN'T want an MMO.
Last edited by VestedGamr; Jun 29 @ 6:29pm
radkid10 Jun 29 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by radkid10:

Look at the date of the OP, then look at the date on the lower-right hand side of your screen (if you're running Windows).
it doesn't matter I want to know if there's other games like that out there these days anyway that's why I responded to the Post cuz I don't know of any
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 9, 2013 @ 7:22am