Tomppelix 28 Abr, 2013 às 9:29
important thing to Steam!!
why wont you add WWII online to Steam? it has "yes"s more than usually others do and they get immediately to steam!?

what does it make bad for steam? it helps both!!

i really want to hear some word from actual steam than get this post deleted!
A mostrar 1-9 de 9 comentários
< >
Kablam0 28 Abr, 2013 às 9:45 
The developers have to request that their games be released on Steam, and not the other way around. This is a very common misconception.
Tomppelix 28 Abr, 2013 às 10:14 
it is in greenlight... but not in the steam
Spawn of Totoro 28 Abr, 2013 às 10:16 
Originalmente postado por mrseppo1:

Then enough people haven't voted for it yet. It will be released on Steam when it gets enough votes.
Kablam0 28 Abr, 2013 às 10:16 

I see. I am assuming that the game has yet to meet some criteria that only Valve knows. Just continue following the game and see what happens.
Tomppelix 29 Abr, 2013 às 7:35 
Originalmente postado por Spawn of Totoro:

Then enough people haven't voted for it yet. It will be released on Steam when it gets enough votes.

i alrady said it have a ton of votes more than usually other games get...
Thordred 29 Abr, 2013 às 10:32 
Valve doesn't greenlight the games with the most votes, they greenlight whatever they want. And apparently Surgeon Simulator meets Steams quality standard better.
­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 29 Abr, 2013 às 10:37 
Originalmente postado por Thordred:
Valve doesn't greenlight the games with the most votes, they greenlight whatever they want. And apparently Surgeon Simulator meets Steams quality standard better.

The game is unique, funny and isn't another flipping 2D platformer, moba, rts, or shooter. Sounds like it's more than good enough to pass GL.
Última alteração por ­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 29 Abr, 2013 às 10:38
Thordred 29 Abr, 2013 às 10:52 
I wasn't being ironic... or maybe I was... but it doesn't matter. :P
Point is, you can't assume that a game gets greenlit just because it got many votes. With the last batch, some games that were at position 60 and lower got greenlit, some of the games at top positions didn't. The selection process seems to be completely random.^^
Última alteração por Thordred; 29 Abr, 2013 às 10:53
Tomppelix 30 Abr, 2013 às 5:59 
Originalmente postado por The Rolling Cheese:
Originalmente postado por Thordred:

The game is unique, funny and isn't another flipping 2D platformer, moba, rts, or shooter. Sounds like it's more than good enough to pass GL.

u mean WWII Online?
A mostrar 1-9 de 9 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Postado a: 28 Abr, 2013 às 9:29
Comentários: 9